[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
yaaksha wrote:
Another thing I don't understand is the craft "Trigger a socketed spell is not mandatory? You didn't include it in the search. Thanks again for your answer :)

Make sure when you have multiple LTrap gems that it's the correct one you're throwing as Vennto said on the previous page :)

Multipliers are much much stronger than those stats you mention on the blue jewel and you can get double multipliers pretty easy for 5-10 chaos.

Trigger is not mandatory, but usually not so hard to fit on most weapons as we mostly aim for the prefixes and a multiplier suffix. But trigger or not depends if you're ok with self-casting arcanist brand instead of having trigger. Arcanist brand + assassin + wave in a 3L. The arcanist brand will apply the curse and the exposure.

Also, for everyone;
Updated image.... Goal is to make it so full of information that I'll have to write a guide just to explain the image!

https://i.imgur.com/mVWDlPv.jpg
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 4, 2021, 7:42:16 PM
Hello, have several questions about the build so far, when would be a good time to catch u on twitch? or on discord if u are avail?

1) How did u get 4000+ armor, haha, i am stuck at 6.4k Es and my armor is basically 0 at the moment

2 My lightning trap damage is stuck at just 100k+ , how do i scale it to 1.+ m like in your pob? not sure which items i am missing besides the +2 on shavs

Would appreciate your help, thanks!!

My Character: ShadowExFin
"
Vennto wrote:
"
yaaksha wrote:
Hello, thank you for the build. I have just started the late game (cross level 5, guardian) and I lack of damage despite an investment of 10-12 ex. I've looked at the previous comments and I know I'm missing the enchantment for the boots but for the rest I don't see. Thanks in advance to those who will help me!

are you using the correct lightning trap? You have socketed a second one in your shield.

Besides that:
- You specced out of the dmg nodes too early
- no trap throwing speed
- no good jewels
- no flat damage on your wand (only "ok" wand, nothing good really)

Guys, cmon. Ostergreen is literally repeating himself for like 8 pages now. Can´t u just follow what he is saying? Here is a list of the things u need for damage, can´t be that difficult, really:

1. Wand with 3!! good prefixes (I have 2 weapons for sale, hit me up if you need an upgrade)
2. 6-link!! Shavronnes
3. Level 21 Lightning Trap!
4. Enlighten 3/4, for ALL AURAS ACTIVE
5. Trap Throw speed eigher on the belt or on the gloves
6. GOOD JEWELS.
7. Quality and Levels on Support Gems
8. If possible, additional damage on jewellery/rings

Just check this list and follow it. Especially point 6 is always ignored. Check the jewels I use right now for reference.

Can You show this wands to sell?:>
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Can You show this wands to sell?:>

unfortunately not, as it´s considered trading so it gets removed. But you can write me a PN and meet ingame, then I will show you. One is sold, so only one left.
Question about Trap throw speed - how do you get a 30% belt? The most I see on the trade site is 16%.

Are you meant to be able to somehow land all of 16% base + 10% crafted + 5% implicit or something like that? If so, how does one craft such a thing?

I'm using Darkness Enthroned right now and I'm a bit wary of giving up the DPS (about 15% of my DPS from these jewels):

"
King_Haart wrote:
Question about Trap throw speed - how do you get a 30% belt? The most I see on the trade site is 16%.

Are you meant to be able to somehow land all of 16% base + 10% crafted + 5% implicit or something like that? If so, how does one craft such a thing?

I'm using Darkness Enthroned right now and I'm a bit wary of giving up the DPS (about 15% of my DPS from these jewels):

It would be your end-game and top-tier belt for this build. 17-21% from Essence of Zeal, 10-12% crafted (bench).
could you explain how to put points in skil tree step by step? like for example create a screen of how would it look at lvls 10 20 30 40 50 etc? https://imgur.com/mVWDlPv this img is kinda hard to follow/understand for a new player. thanks
Hello, if I'll try to run this a miner, not a trapper, will I get more dps?
"
Xivanek wrote:
could you explain how to put points in skil tree step by step? like for example create a screen of how would it look at lvls 10 20 30 40 50 etc? https://imgur.com/mVWDlPv this img is kinda hard to follow/understand for a new player. thanks

Image says what to skill by lvl 10 and to progress the right side of the tree first and that the red line is temporary until you switch from life to ES build.

It should be a lot easier for a new player to browser tab this and follow while leveling than to learn/pickup POB. Obviously 1 jpeg is not a replacement for reading the guide, but it can help people get started/level without having to go back to the guide or pob all the time to check.
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 5, 2021, 11:55:01 AM
Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by pqpvsf on Aug 5, 2021, 6:58:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info