[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hey guys, some help would really be appreciated!

Can someone please take a look on my char and tell me how can I fix my tree and/or my gear a bit?

I am at tier 2 maps and it is hard to clear without dying.
Can you suggest what could I upgrade please? I am going hybrid (as I have 2 chaos) for now, 1.6K life and 1.2K ES.

Cheers and good luck in the league!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hey guys, some help would really be appreciated!

Can someone please take a look on my char and tell me how can I fix my tree and/or my gear a bit?

I am at tier 2 maps and it is hard to clear without dying.
Can you suggest what could I upgrade please? I am going hybrid (as I have 2 chaos) for now, 1.6K life and 1.2K ES.

Cheers and good luck in the league!

Of course - being hybrid is fine in early league, it's how we build our cash:)

I took a look at your character>

Level your steelskin to 10, if you keep your CWDT at 1.

Get a pierce lab enchant, they are very cheap if you are anyway using a rare low tier helmet:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/Y9dYbUY

Change your flasks, get some defensive ones instead of dual quicksilver and dual health.
Try running 1 health flask with instant recovery when on low health and then add 2 defensive flasks or if you need damage add a diamond flask (crit) and 1 defensive.
When you can afford it, spend 3-5c to get a wise-oak flask and make sure your lightning resist is higher than fire and cold.

Pickup arcane potency asap and don't pick Zealot's oath until you have a shav's and are going full ES.

The sooner you can do uber-lab the sooner you gain a lot of survival from all mobs being blinded around you (the last ascendancy from ulab)

Change your wand to a sceptre or wand with +1 to all lightning skill spell gems - they are quite cheap and will be a huge boost to your DPS.
Same for your shield, try get a +1 to all lightning skill spell gems - cheap out on the other stats and you can get the wand/sceptre/shield with +1s for less than a few chaos.

Replace your added lightning damage blue gem, with lightning penetration.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 16, 2019, 2:45:51 AM
Bro! thank you, thank you THANK YOU!!!

Really, I love the build and thank you for the great detailed reply!

Cheers and may the exalts rain on you!
Sir, its doesnt matter if i craft a wand o scepter for multicraft? Sorry for noob question
Hi, good day to you and very nice build you have here. I'm planning to go full ES soon once I get my shavs but currently from what I see, even if I get my shavs I cannot hit the high ES.

Is it possible for you to guide me on which gear should I get more ES on first so as to improve my survivability? Many thanks and cheers.
Hi first of all great build thank you for that,

my question is do you or anybody here know if Zealotry or the Skitterbots are more damage, the shock in the POB is always on full so i cant really check that mark for the skitterbots and i dont know how to really how to look it up elsewhere,
i dont have the lvl 4 enlighten or the mana reservation shield so i cant reserve both
Last edited by TonskiOne on Dec 16, 2019, 7:09:03 AM
"
TonskiOne wrote:
Hi first of all great build thank you for that,

my question is do you or anybody here know if Zealotry or the Skitterbots are more damage, the shock in the POB is always on full so i cant really check that mark for the skitterbots and i dont know how to really how to look it up elsewhere,
i dont have the lvl 4 enlighten or the mana reservation shield so i cant reserve both

Skitterbots.
livejamie
"
Ownlirh wrote:
Sir, its doesnt matter if i craft a wand o scepter for multicraft? Sorry for noob question

It doesn't matter, unless you would ever want to use shield charge/fortify for extra defense instead of flame-dash (in that case wand doesn't work afaik)

But relevant to the guide, wand or sceptre both are fine. :)
"
Sacs wrote:
Hi, good day to you and very nice build you have here. I'm planning to go full ES soon once I get my shavs but currently from what I see, even if I get my shavs I cannot hit the high ES.

Is it possible for you to guide me on which gear should I get more ES on first so as to improve my survivability? Many thanks and cheers.

Overall almost all of your gear needs more ES;P it's really hard to pin-point one specific. Do you have your ulab ascendancy born in the shadows? It helps tremendously.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 16, 2019, 12:32:54 PM
Hi, i was following your guide and i have to say: once i hit lvl 70 i was pretty frustrated, i got oneshoted and died alot, than did little adjustments and it went a bit better, than luck happend :)

I am having a blast playing this build thx alot

need to flex abit :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info