[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

aegistitan did you skill sovereignity in the tree?
Check my skill gem setup and tree. You can fit every aura doing it that way
"
Ankhain wrote:

"
Vennto wrote:

Thanks! Whole different feel, I had some points in early tree where theyre not supposed to be, swapped to ES on block and damn it feels good!
Yeee es on block is such a great feeling when you switch to it.
Atm Im broke and can't buy good shield, but I have 2 shields I can wear. 1 with 5% es on block but low es (with this shield I have 6,5k es) and second without es on block but high es (with this shield I have 7,4k es). What will be better before i manage to buy high es shield with es on block?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Apr 26, 2021, 4:13:19 AM
"
aegistitan wrote:
"
Ankhain wrote:

"
Vennto wrote:

Thanks! Whole different feel, I had some points in early tree where theyre not supposed to be, swapped to ES on block and damn it feels good!

That's the stuff im talking about. All you had to do is check the PoB's.
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Atm Im broke and can't buy good shield, but I have 2 shields I can wear. 1 with 5% es on block but low es (with this shield I have 6,5k es) and second without es on block but high es (with this shield I have 7,4k es). What will be better before i manage to buy high es shield with es on block?

6.4 is plenty, take the es on block shield.
Since a lot of people get confused about aura's and when and how, I made this in hopes that it'll make it easier:

It's on purpose I didn't include prism shield option, as I find it much too expensive compared to what it can give us. For this build prism is truly not worth more than its original 5c pricings. A rare shield is not only superior in every way (1k+ es, es-on-block) but also something you can work on according to your own budget. You do NOT need mana reserve on the rare shield(its luxury), just look @aura setups and its all explained.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 26, 2021, 4:31:50 PM
i found that if u use 15% reduction mana shield You can skip enlighten lvl 3 and put skitterbots insted. Mana reserved will be little lower.

wouldn't be better to use 4l for arrogance setup: clarity-zealotry-arrogance-enlighten 3. Let me fit lvl 10 clarity insted lvl 4.

Btw thanks for build. Wanted to try lightning traps for long time. Have lots of fun working good so far. doing mid red maps on 5l without problems. Got little low es but its fine since we have full block + nice regen

Spoiler

socket are little mess atm. Was rushing with lvls and forget to setup it.
I just dont know how to calculate dps from pob. Its look very low but dmg is more than fine
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
oestergreen wrote:
Since a lot of people get confused about aura's and when and how, I made this in hopes that it'll make it easier:

It's on purpose I didn't include prism shield option, as I find it much too expensive compared to what it can give us. For this build prism is truly not worth more than its original 5c pricings. A rare shield is not only superior in every way (1k+ es, es-on-block) but also something you can work on according to your own budget. You do NOT need mana reserve on the rare shield(its luxury), just look @aura setups and its all explained.

I have one question about this nice chart and overall build guide. Is there any reason why we keep skitterbots unlinked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info