BR SERVER latency problems

Again br server with DNS/route/latency problems...

2 days ago, in acts or Oriath, my latency was 170 and in hideout was 50/60 (not 20/30 anymore, but still ok)!

today, in hideout i got 50/60 latency and in maps gotting 170/180... its bad? ofc...

but with spikes to 1k its REALLY FUCKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!

with minion fps problems?????????

with shit forced shadows???

EDIT.: I'm always in Sao Paulo server, i checked it, ofc!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Last edited by Rato86 on Oct 10, 2019, 11:20:58 AM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2019, 5:44:41 PM
"
Rato86 wrote:

2 days ago, in acts or Oriath, my latency was 170 and in hidoeut was 50/60 (not 20/30 anymore, but still ok)!

today, in hideout i got 50/60 latency and in maps gotting 170/180... its bad? ofc...

check your instance IP when your are in HO and your instance IP when you are in maps.....
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:

2 days ago, in acts or Oriath, my latency was 170 and in hidoeut was 50/60 (not 20/30 anymore, but still ok)!

check your instance IP when your are in HO and your instance IP when you are in maps.....

I Checked... its always in Sao Paulo server!!
\/

/\
ok, well i thought that maybe your MAP instance was being moved to an other server.

Did you run the GGPK defrag tool ?
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
ok, well i thought that maybe your MAP instance was being moved to an other server.

Did you run the GGPK defrag tool ?

at 8h to 6h ago its was with same problem...

in last 2 hours its working fine again... i'm always gotting 30-60 latency in br server...

but idk about this GGPK defrag tool >.<

have some way i can use it for helpmyself? my english are very bad, i can still use it without know much about??
\/

/\
well if your connection can work fine and then be very bad at "peak" hours, then there is properly nothing to do.
I don't know anything about the Defrag tool, there are just someone saying that this can help sometimes.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
well if your connection can work fine and then be very bad at "peak" hours, then there is properly nothing to do.
I don't know anything about the Defrag tool, there are just someone saying that this can help sometimes.

thanks, i will check about!!
\/

/\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info