[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

"
Rivetjlol wrote:
"
"
Rivetjlol wrote:
Regarding summoning spiders I used Bane+Despair curse instead of Orb of storms on my standard character. Bane is instant and summoning spiders is a lot easier. Plus, you can always curse harder enemies to reduce thier chaos resistance.

P.S. I just bought Arakaali's Fang on Methamorph and had no time to think about this change, couldn't stop and I had to run map after map, chasing my spiders with tears of joy in my eyes.

Spiders OPIE OP :DD

@Angry_Roleplayer Thank you for advise with this build. My dream came true! I need to buy or corrupt (If RNGesus let me) Triad Grip, which dropped last night. I consider myself as not so experienced player (1100h old) and need explanation for one thing. I'm using Flesh and Stone + Maim aura and Pride for more physcal dmg done to and taken by enemies. When I will convert physical dmg to chaos will this apply to conversion too?

Will not apply since minions would not do any phys damage
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Rivetjlol wrote:
Regarding summoning spiders I used Bane+Despair curse instead of Orb of storms on my standard character. Bane is instant and summoning spiders is a lot easier. Plus, you can always curse harder enemies to reduce thier chaos resistance.

P.S. I just bought Arakaali's Fang on Methamorph and had no time to think about this change, couldn't stop and I had to run map after map, chasing my spiders with tears of joy in my eyes.

Bane's cast point is also 0.60, it doesn't help at all in boss rooms to cast spiders from Jar and that's the real problem. You can easily spawn, during the clearing from jar with orb. The problem is, when they die in a longer boss fight, without jar refill.

Actually casting spiders from zero mobs around but Jar is so fucking pain in the ass I cannot really express..

Even tho the desec method works, after a day of practice, the whole 'SpidersFromJar' thing feels like a bullshit. Even tho I cast desec, even tho I use storm, and now Bane.

I think I'm going to reskill into Poison-Cyclon Calamity HoA + Herald Of purity + Arakaali build as soon as I have the budget, cuz that one doesn't rely on spiders only.

About zombies: 1k str yet, currently 4L zombies, but in baron (Zombi-frenzy-withering-multi), and they are kinda feel like they do nothing. If spiders are up, they melt everything, but if I somehow couldn't spawn them, zombies just pet the bosses, then die.. I actually need to go up, or reconnect if it's an awaken boss room, and try again with spiders.

The duration of spiders also feels like a joke, I know ~3 minutes duration was way too long, but now it's like 30 sec, with only the enduring bond. I have to invest in dura mods, cuz mistress of sacrifice doesn't worth at all to take.

I still love these spiders, but the mechanic to spawn them I started to hate.

Update: I just realized I can use Inc. AoE on Desec + Orb of Storms, I'm currently testing it, but it feels smoother. My problem was, that Jar throw the worms too far, now it feels ok, even tho less dead body in boss rooms for offering, but better QoL.

Actually I really want this build to work smooth, I love the whole Arakaali's dagger idea, but jet there are some problems to fix.
Last edited by KisBali on Dec 18, 2019, 2:40:32 PM
Ok, it feels/works better, it needs some sacrifice to use Desec + spell cascade + inc aoe - Orb of storm links together, but I really think it's worth it.

I did some huge investment, and some lucky craft too, here is my current setup:

That ring is kind of an OP shit, I rolled the chest for myself, I was lucky with the beast it gives me another so... kind of a profit (30c beast > 2,5-3 ex chest)

I'm going to force awakening boss with this setup, and will see how it goes.

Currently have 80/76/76 resist, 6,6k life, 48% phys dmg reduction. Cannot be stunned. -27% chaos resist, 1235 str, hope it's gonna go fine from this point.

Here is my current PoB (lvl90) if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/QNnXbzj8

Still need an elegant hubris, and after that i'm gonna rethink the tree again, depends on what I get from it.
Last edited by KisBali on Dec 19, 2019, 3:12:53 PM
Pro-Tip for people struggling to summon spiders from flask, use divine ire instead of any other skill to proc it. Channel divine Ire and proc flask, instant summons.

Could you explain to me how is the mechanics for spawning spiders?
on the other hand the build is very good, without the spiders I have come very far
"
TehFrederick wrote:
Pro-Tip for people struggling to summon spiders from flask, use divine ire instead of any other skill to proc it. Channel divine Ire and proc flask, instant summons.

OMG thank you so much man!!! , really smooth right now xD
KEHEBATAN MEMANG HEBAT!!!
"
TehFrederick wrote:

Nice.

But I stay with the orb + inc aoe + desec + spell cascade.

Even tho the Divine ire is probably less socket hungry, but the OoS helps in fights to 'target' the minions.
Desecrate can also direct minions.

feel good now :D

once spectre limit is 4, change to carnage/host chief + x2 proximity shield mobs (for better)

this is still shitty gear also without +max life
Last edited by uhdgamer on Dec 21, 2019, 11:30:11 AM
Your leveling gear after level 30 is not correct. You propose items at level 40 that must have level 60 to use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info