[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

Is there any other option instead of Orb of Storms to summon the spiders? Its quite hard to aim the Orb of Storms bubble over desecrate on the ps4....
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:
Is there any other option instead of Orb of Storms to summon the spiders? Its quite hard to aim the Orb of Storms bubble over desecrate on the ps4....

Try divine ire, I've been using it instead of orb of storms, and it's been pretty good.
"
YTEliteNoob wrote:
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:

Try divine ire, I've been using it instead of orb of storms, and it's been pretty good.

Thanks, will try it out.

working much better on consoles,ty :D
Last edited by AiMWARE_iSo on Feb 2, 2021, 9:34:24 AM
@Hurrai KKnD

Na not realy. Thats a bad solution for endgame for so many reasons, even iam to lazy to write it all down. But as a Temporary thing it could do the job for a while.

Can you explain me why ? My minions never dies, I only lost 50 strenght and 100 hp on the ring to get the animate guardian which never dies and buff my minions + culling strike on him

Last edited by MontaYuras on Feb 2, 2021, 4:25:30 PM
"
AiMWARE_iSo wrote:

I use Shock Nova - just press jar button 50ms before nova button. Success rate is 99% o)
"
MontaYuras wrote:
@Hurrai KKnD

Na not realy. Thats a bad solution for endgame for so many reasons, even iam to lazy to write it all down. But as a Temporary thing it could do the job for a while.

Can you explain me why ? My minions never dies, I only lost 50 strenght and 100 hp on the ring to get the animate guardian which never dies and buff my minions + culling strike on him

Unavailable

Alrighty then ;P, well first of all you lose the +2 to minion skills the Helmet provides you. Which is essential in these kind of situations where the guardian could actualy realy die. Since you also want the Minion life for you spectres thats another slot you have to take anyway.

But even if he would survive, winning 2 Sockets you cant real take benefit of, Thats not worth losing a whole ring slot( Which should be more like 250 hp 50str 20 minion movementspeed +some resis, an potential socket) - Its simply not effectiv.

An General thing i just saw is that all of you seems not to use Multistrike for your spiders. Correct me if iam wrong in case of this particular build which iam not playing excatly as it is recommended here, but in any SPider Build i even played Multistrike was the Best damage gem for SPiders. Awakened Multistrike is even more insane and adds another 10% dps.

Maybe you wanna have a look on my profile. Theres a Charakter called Bersiisdoch... its an 3.9 version but the gem setup should still fit.

Heres also the pob of it. https://pastebin.com/ebVAKktz
Last edited by Hurrai KKnD on Feb 2, 2021, 11:20:53 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
what number of lethal pride is right? what aspects should it give?
"
d_kin wrote:
what number of lethal pride is right? what aspects should it give?

number does not matter, divien it till you get % strength increase
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Hurrai KKnD wrote:

An General thing i just saw is that all of you seems not to use Multistrike for your spiders. Correct me if iam wrong in case of this particular build which iam not playing excatly as it is recommended here, but in any SPider Build i even played Multistrike was the Best damage gem for SPiders. Awakened Multistrike is even more insane and adds another 10% dps.

Multistrike on spiders while mapping has one HUGE disadvantage - spider is locked for all 3 hits even if first killed it's target, and it usually does. So it adds DPS but lowers clear speed o)
"
LordOmni wrote:
"
Hurrai KKnD wrote:

Multistrike on spiders while mapping has one HUGE disadvantage - spider is locked for all 3 hits even if first killed it's target, and it usually does. So it adds DPS but lowers clear speed o)

Wow, theres always something new to learn in this game^^ i gotta give it a try andd see if i can feel any diffrence in clearspeed. I always used Multistrike,Minion Damage, Melee Splash for mapping. Which worked totaly fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info