[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

"
grindhaufen wrote:
One more question:
Why Blood Magic? These guys never die, so i never have to recast them in fight.

And i tried unnatural instict a few days ago - the benefit from this jewel seems just not worth the 6ex. A little more strength, 3 all ress, less life, 16% armour. (thats what i remind - may be a little +/-) Or am i doing it wrong?

But the 46% chaos res from the purity of elements/haste watchers eye are worth every ex. Saved my life often.

Well, it is only mentioned in the "For the rich guys" section, so any price needs to be taken out of the equation.

That said, I don't see any reasonable way to use it in this build either. Out of the 5 jewel slots, 2 are reserved for Efficient Training. And for the other three I don't see a spot where it would give more benefit than a good Abyss Jewel.

As for the Blood Magic link for the Spectres: The Host and Carnage Chieftains have very small mana pools and very low regen. If you don't link them with Blood Magic their charge generation will be very slow. With Blood Magic they spam their chrage generating skills much more frequently. Which is even more important in a build that uses minions that only have a 30 second duration.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 7, 2020, 2:57:22 AM
"
grindhaufen wrote:
One more question:
Why Blood Magic? These guys never die, so i never have to recast them in fight.

And i tried unnatural instict a few days ago - the benefit from this jewel seems just not worth the 6ex. A little more strength, 3 all ress, less life, 16% armour. (thats what i remind - may be a little +/-) Or am i doing it wrong?

But the 46% chaos res from the purity of elements/haste watchers eye are worth every ex. Saved my life often.

Blood Magic for chieftains to spam charges more often.
Unnatural Instinct is not really worth it if you have all other jewels.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Mecielle wrote:

Well, it is only mentioned in the "For the rich guys" section, so any price needs to be taken out of the equation.

That said, I don't see any reasonable way to use it in this build either. Out of the 5 jewel slots, 2 are reserved for Efficient Training. And for the other three I don't see a spot where it would give more benefit than a good Abyss Jewel.

As for the Blood Magic link for the Spectres: The Host and Carnage Chieftains have very small mana pools and very low regen. If you don't link them with Blood Magic their charge generation will be very slow. With Blood Magic they spam their chrage generating skills much more frequently. Which is even more important in a build that uses minions that only have a 30 second duration.

Currency in this state of the season is really no problem (like 5-10ex per upgrade), but it felt this jewel just isnt worth it in any way.
At the moment i am using 2x efficient training, 1x Lethal Pride and 1x watchers eye. And i am not sure what to use as last jewel, or just skip it and take more life instead.

And thx @ both for the blood magic part. Didnt know that.

Next question: What to use as 4th spectre? At the moment i am going with a Diabolist.

And i know for sure what spec to play next season - i love these spiders :D Sometimes respawning them is cancer because the worms are spawning anywhere, but mostly it works without problems.
"
grindhaufen wrote:

Currency in this state of the season is really no problem (like 5-10ex per upgrade), but it felt this jewel just isnt worth it in any way.
At the moment i am using 2x efficient training, 1x Lethal Pride and 1x watchers eye. And i am not sure what to use as last jewel, or just skip it and take more life instead.

And thx @ both for the blood magic part. Didnt know that.

Next question: What to use as 4th spectre? At the moment i am going with a Diabolist.

And i know for sure what spec to play next season - i love these spiders :D Sometimes respawning them is cancer because the worms are spawning anywhere, but mostly it works without problems.

Diabolist with how much he spams his Enfeeble when linked with Blood Magic should be a great way to make use of the otherwise unused curse limit of the build. Adds a good bit of survivability. Only other useful 4th Spectre I can think of would be a 2nd Host Chieftain to increase uptime of Power Charges.
Last edited by Mecielle on Feb 7, 2020, 5:13:52 AM
Hello. Wich our strategy for kill Awakner? Idk what to do when i lost all charges in worm flask.
Never had this problem. After every phase you get a half flask, so usualy you should have enough spiders for the whole fight
Your path of building link has 63 skill points remaining, is this really the full tree?
Last edited by kNyneWest on Feb 23, 2020, 12:12:49 PM
Hello i really want to know is this build a possible league starter or just to expensive, before getting the main weapon ? And with the possible nerf comming with the 3.10 is it viable in early stage with a really early stuff?
Thx a lot for your answer
"
Rotoyama wrote:
Hello i really want to know is this build a possible league starter or just to expensive, before getting the main weapon ? And with the possible nerf comming with the 3.10 is it viable in early stage with a really early stuff?
Thx a lot for your answer

Without spiders you are literally a normal zombiemancer
We don't really know if nerfs are coming or not
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hello there :)

will there be an update for this build?

i am personally to far away from POE to evaluate the needed changes to the Build. as far as i see, the necromancer changes will maybe change the build a bit, as well as changes to feeding frenzy. Arakaali and the Spiders seems to be uneffected, but who am i to know for sure.

thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info