Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

I'll try my best GGG.
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
Really like the Shaper t-shirt. Gonna get my hands on one or 3. And really appreciate how much GGG enjoys their community.
"
Chulyrn4423 wrote:
`excludes video submissions'

(´・ω・`)why?

GGG has a dedicated video-making competition;
You can access the winners of the last competition below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2615303
This is pretty awesome, especially since they are giving out runner-up prizes too.

Untitled-1-love this game!
Last edited by tinulicap on Oct 2, 2019, 6:36:52 AM
Made this while waiting for legion league to start

The full 3d model of it
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/path-of-exile-starforge-943c191b1a854b1e81380d0ca53de240

Last edited by darkminaz on Oct 2, 2019, 8:42:27 AM
Here my aportation, around all leagues since Incursion, i disguise my friend pet with leagues themes. We are in the biggest Path of Exile Spanish community, and Drizzt (the parrot, yes not Toucan xD) is the official pet of the community. I hope you like it.

Sorry for my spanglish xD

INCURSION

SYNTHESIS

BETRAYAL

LEGION

BLIGHT
good
Just wanna confirm if garment creation could be considered as model creation or it's just straightly for paintings & drawings?
There goes another participation of mine!!!

As Bex is absent and I know that we all miss her and this league is dedicated to the summoners or a person who manages many others (minions) and she (Bex) is CM i thought that it could be a summoner and the community are the ghosts that appear with the Soulwrest. I made a divination card for her, i based to her twitter profile image. I hope you like it guys.

"
BEX Profile image

PD: I just read in the initial post that creations have to be post-competition, but my creations have never participated in a Fan Art competition ... I hope it's not a problem.
Last edited by Jfranxisk on Oct 2, 2019, 12:03:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info