[3.8] Fun with Nuclear Purity

Welcome Exiles to the newest techonological discovery, The Nuclear Sentinels.

The idea is simple, we use Herald of Purity to spawn Sentinels that dies shortly after, dealing a good amount of Damage from Minion Instability followed by a caustic ground from Siegebreaker, both scaling very well with Minion life

I did this in Blight SC

Pro's & Con's

+ Easy to start (Cheap uniques)
+ Can be a League starter (Haven't tried yet)
+ Plays very actively
+ Play differentely then similar Meta Necro

- Damage is cluncky to get use to
- On the Slow side (Might be just me)
- End-game gear is costly

Gear

My_current_Gear

Skill gems

MAIN
5-Link
Herald Of Purity - Infernal Legion - Minion Life - Elemental Focus - Feeding Frenzy
Sentinel_Spawn_and_SiegeBreaker
Here is a fun quirk I discovered while playing.
Normally, Sentinels from the Herald don't spawn if they do the killing blow or hit monsters (Most people already know that)
BUT, the damage from Siegebreaker caustic ground is considered YOUR kill, regardless of which minion dies.
In short, As long as Caustic ground kills an ennemy, you will spawn a Sentinel, even if its their caustic ground effect that does the killing

Secondaries
4-link
Vall Skeleton - Infernal Legion - Minion Life - Feeding Frenzy
Why_Skeleton
Because its inside you of all along :)
Seriously, because if RNG is not with you, Physical reflection will kill you.
Also, you it gives a nice DPS boost since there are fast to cast and you cast more then 1 skelington.
In addition, you can use the Dash from feeding frenzy charge in front of you and help tank projectiles and ennemy melee targeting, not for long, but its good a lot of times.

4-link
Bladefall - Arcane Surge (lvl 11) - Faster Cast - Brutality
Why_Bladefall
Its the best multi-hitting spells we can use. Each cast cast/hit from the spell as a 20% chance to spawn a Sentinel, very improtant vs bosses.
Also, we can target stuff from afar so its safer then most physical spells.

Why_Spell
Cause melee is still underperforming, except from some specific build/gems

Why_Physical
Because Cold Point Dagger removes all elemental dmg, but in exchange improves physical gems (All gems) by +3

Movement
Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attack
Spoiler
You can use any movement, I prefer This one was the others feels weird to use IMO

Auras
Discipline->(Essence worm)
Artic Armor
Spoiler
You can use any 2 Auras, I use those because I lack ES and DMG reduction in general and AA is the lowest mana reservation available

Passive Tree

End-game Passive tree

Playstyle

White/Blue Monsters
The idea is to summon skeleton in front of you, walk a bit and resummon. Whenever they Dash towards a point, you can either get closer and keep summing until the pack is dead (Doesn't take very long) or you retreat before spam summing

Yellow monster
Same as before, but retreat and Activate your bone shield when you see yellow to be safe in case they jump you and you have a lot of damage modifiers. When you are out of the way spam Bladefall until it spawns Sentinel, then spam Skeleton until death

Bosses
Stack as many skeleton before engaging, when you trigger the boss, activate Shield and dodge to safe. Spam Bladefall until you have Sentinels, then spam skeleton and dodges. When Sentinels dies the boss is either Dead or you respawn them with bladefall.

Media
Phoenix Guardian Deathless

Extra Information
I'll get into more details when I start creating the build, right now the only "Achievement" it was able to do was a normal Atziri, Yellow Elder and T14 Corrupted Map

Current Achievements
Atziri (Deathless)
Red Elder
Minotaur Guardian
Hydra Guardian
Chimera Guardian
Pheonix Guardian (Deathless)
Shaper

I can add more information via replies. I will edit this post in due times.

EDIT: Build creation started, more link to be added.
EDIT2: Passive and details added. First quick guide completed
EDIT3: Red Elder defeated - 3/4 Rare Guardians killed - Updated Passive
EDIT4: All Guardian kill - Shaper Kill
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Oct 20, 2019, 12:49:48 AM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2019, 9:38:23 PM
Reserved post
Last edited by Funinyourgame on Oct 16, 2019, 8:45:20 AM
First quick guide done
Don't hesitate to ask question or request clarification on the guide

Videos and Achievements will be updated when possible.

The build is also open for optimization since I'm not an expert. Just try to make sure the improvements are tested or can be verified. I don't have much currency to redo my whole passive tree on a "Maybe it will be a bit better"

Stay sane Exiles
So I'm stuck with Uber Elder.
So I'm guessing that either the build is bad, I'm bad at the game or Uber Elder is too BS for casual Exile.

I have not tried Uber Atziri due to lack of shards (Missing 2) so I do not know.

If you try it and find a solution, let me know.

Until 3.9 Exiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info