3.8.1c Hotfix

3.8.1c Hotfix:

• Fixed a client crash that resulted in Exception: Map and Exception: CreateTexture2D errors that could sometimes occur when fighting Vorici.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2019, 10:49:45 AM
dank
Dank
Pog!
Thanks for the Vorici bit, that was annoying.
I've crashed at least 5 times since installing the new patch 20 minutes ago. Never had issues before this league. This is very frustrating.
1 of 92837598 causes of crashs fixed. In 4 hours my game crashed 10 times, 3 of those back to back trying to enter my vault map, rest has been just playing the game. Was super salty getting to a fossil node, finish then crash, losing all the drops.
"
Kataris wrote:
I've crashed at least 5 times since installing the new patch 20 minutes ago. Never had issues before this league. This is very frustrating.

Seriously, for -every- patch fixing crashes there is a user who suddenly gets them one after another.
And what about the Maraketh crash? Just lost a single portal Zana map with a full legion encounter, diviner's strongbox, and the rest of the map (legion was at start of the map)
Does that also fix the Maraketh/Legion crash?
Vorici is still broken, missing VA. this time it does not matter which branch he's in.

Oh, and for a few patches now, monster animations have been broken (they stop entirely) with you having minions out (only tested with SRS.) I do not have any source of intimidation/fear/et al. on my gear for me OR my minions.
GGG's awesome. Thank you.

Oops.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 30, 2019, 6:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info