Sulfite on PS4

The recent changes for sulfite for all account chars is nice for players with several chars but for me as casual player (daily, but only in the evening) it does not help, as I manage to have 1 char per season.

I am addicted to delving (maybe I am a minority with that) and I would like to have more possibilities to get more sulfite. I know I can get sulfite scarabs by farming syndicate. As I played poe only since release on ps4 I cannot get a real clue of the mechanism of syndicate (although I watched some videos and read some guides but they are not for real beginners). But getting Cameria to the right position and then have the chance to get a sulfite scarab is not what I understand in "farming scarabs". Finally "farming syndicate" has the same problem like "farming Niko" (see below). Please correct me if I misunderstand this.

So there is the Niko daily. I understand that since the recent changes the chance to find Niko on other maps has been reduced?

Are there other possibilities to get sulfite? How can players get eonough sulfite to delve to depths of 600 and more? Or is this only for 24/7 players?

I know that on PC you can find some people via chat for a sulfite map rotation. Chat is missing on console so far.

So it would be very nice if the mechanism with sulfite would be changed for casual players.

Sorry for my english.
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2019, 6:09:58 AM
Best bet would be to join the discord channel and try to get a Sulphite Rotation going, when you have a 5 player group and everyone loads a sulphite map everyone in the group gets 50% of the sulphite so essentially you run 5 maps together using one daily mission each and you all get sulphite of around 2.5 maps and fill that bar significantly faster.
If you're not doing SSF, just buy Sulphite Scarabs and "A Master Seeks Help, Niko" Prophecies on the marketplace.

Grouping can definitely help too. I know it's not always an option for everyone.

You can also check here or Reddit or Discord for players who are selling their Niko missions. One I saw worked like this: You go to their hideout, give them the map and a fee (10c? I forget), and they open the Niko mission and you run it. They stay out.

EDIT: You can also buy Buried Treasure cards (guaranteed Sulphite scarab) or Skittering Incubators (random scarab).
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 3, 2019, 2:43:12 PM
thank you for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info