[3.8] 12k ehp Tanky Delve Depth 809(Rank #7 Necro) Spectre Summoner with vaal pact overleech

I went over your pob.
Your Fire and Cold res is not capped?
pantheon please ?
del
Last edited by dholly on Oct 9, 2019, 1:31:47 PM
I would love to know what pantheons work best with this build also.
"

Definitely 2 points.

Btw, i've modified starter's build to have 6 spectres and (more important)
Winter orb — Cast while Channeling — Desecrate — Spirit Offering
With this link i have INSANE amount of ES gain, tanking Shaper's beam.
Way better than bone offering block.
"
hwat wrote:
"

Definitely 2 points.

Btw, i've modified starter's build to have 6 spectres and (more important)
Winter orb — Cast while Channeling — Desecrate — Spirit Offering
With this link i have INSANE amount of ES gain, tanking Shaper's beam.
Way better than bone offering block.

What do you mean with definitely 2 points?

For mapping i suggest soul of lunaris as major and for the small one poison immunity.

For über elder take the small one that reduces cold damage and/or maybe the major one that reduces dot.

Good mapping build. Not the best darkness explorer in delve i think. No leech from invulnerable monsters. I forgot that and died while exploring the darkness. Haven't unlocked bone offering yet though.

My items. Lvl 80 in blight.
Spoiler

Gonna have to drop wrath and get another wand if i want to use shield charge later on. Both wrath and my wand will ruin elemental equilibrium as they add flat lightning damage. I don't plan on using shield charge though.

Also going to try out that idea of yours with winter orb and cwc spirit offering. Sounds very interesting. Good thinking!
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 22, 2019, 1:39:50 PM
Level 92. Killed über elder.

Items
Spoiler

Crafted the chest myself with a few pristine fossils and corrupted belts until i got the strength corruption. Took fewer than 10 belts to get it.

Had an open suffix on chest, used an exalted orb and got stun recovery. I regret that. Should have used aisling to add an unveiled mod on it instead.

My flasks. I don't use them too much. Mana flask is for no regen maps.

Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 2, 2019, 7:02:31 AM
Hello

I'm interest in your build and have some questions. I have an hard time to reach 1000 str and i guess it is mandatory for the survivability with the leech from zombies.
What kind of timeless jewel do we need to have those 5% strenght bonus? any kind under any commander? i'd like to know before spaming divine on my lethal pride ^^'

Other question i have an animate guardian full stuff on a other char is there a way to use it with this one or is it bound? because when i use it nothing pop :/ would be annoying to buy again all the stuff :/

Thanks for sharing and fly safe
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hello

I'm interest in your build and have some questions. I have an hard time to reach 1000 str and i guess it is mandatory for the survivability with the leech from zombies.
What kind of timeless jewel do we need to have those 5% strenght bonus? any kind under any commander? i'd like to know before spaming divine on my lethal pride ^^'

Other question i have an animate guardian full stuff on a other char is there a way to use it with this one or is it bound? because when i use it nothing pop :/ would be annoying to buy again all the stuff :/

Thanks for sharing and fly safe

No idea about time less jewels. Those are expensive endgame items and not something you should be focusing on if you don't even have 1000 str yet.

Get all the strength nodes on the passive tree, get 3 of the unique jewels that convert int into strength, get alberon's warpath boots and get strength on all jewels. Now you should have 1000 str easily.

Animate guardian cannot be moved between charachters. The items are bound to the charachter who raised him i think.
Hi, very nice build.
I am using zombies main and spectre for support. If I respec to your tree I'll lose around 130 str, because even %6 str corrupt soul tether is not enough to compensate the lost strength.
-At what depth or difficulty is vaal pact obligatory?
-Is using 4l spectres with lvl30 zombies viable? I am using chieftains for charges, but my favorite is kitava's heralds.
-When we start overleech and ES starts to fill, what happens if we receive some chaos damage to life? Will ES recharge stop and life will start to be leeched again?
Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info