An Update to the Delve Stash Tab

"
Vaydra wrote:

Tab sale is every second weekend :) shouldn't be far away.

Every third weekend (unless it is the start of a new league)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Cool beans... now can we get slots in the currency tab for
"
ImPump wrote:
finally i can easily fossil craft a gift for my ex-wife. maybe she'll come back

shes gone youre better off
Thank you!

Also for the currency tab, can it be updated please to hold all shards in the game, please?
Achievement hunter!
"
Emerald12 wrote:
This is a really nice change and one I pointed out to my friends was necessary for the tab to be worth my money, and in that light I would really hope you do a reprise of the sale on this tab. I specifically didn't buy this tab during it release (which was during an all-tab sale if i remember correctly), and feel kinda left out. If that is not going to happen I am gonna have to wait this out or wait until I directly need it in my game.

The Delve tab wasn't put on sale with the other tabs, as it had just been released. So you didn't miss out on a sale. I expect they'll probably discount it for the next stash tab sale, although it's already pretty cheap at only $4 so you'd be saving like $2 at the most.
Thanks!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Guys please add a slot for scouring orbs too!!
"
Tyralion1488 wrote:
another scam "feature", gg tencent

How exactly is it a scam...? This is something we've been asking them to add for quite awhile now, and it's only 4 bucks..definitely worth it for those who enjoy delving.

Now the fragment stash tab, THAT is a scam.
and how about all the other fragments that don't go into fragment tab?
various tiers of breachstones, blessings, and vials.
Why not just put the shard slots in for the 'harbinger series' of orbs seems a lot simpler and less likely to be buggy than having appearing and disappearing tab slots.

IMO those are much more important than a crafting slot.

How about a flask tab? (joking)
Last edited by Caulder10 on Sep 28, 2019, 11:40:33 AM
and fix the blight maps drop rate. Jesus, what's the purpose of this league? spamming maps for Oils????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info