3.8.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

3.8.1c Patch Notes:

• Significantly improved serverside performance of monster stat calculations, which especially affects minion builds.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2019, 6:18:23 PM
thank you for this, still waiting on a global teleport fix. which should also affect Vorici.
ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Excellent can't wait to try it!
i did log out to login screen on the steam client and game crashed, now its stuck on updating without downloading anything for 10 minutes already, idk if its related to this hotfix.

EDIT: Restarting my PC fixed the issue.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Sep 26, 2019, 4:02:36 AM
Awesome new, thank you.

Also seems like blight map drops got a ninja buff... Found 2 so far in the space of 10 maps, which is completely unheard of until now.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
Awesome new, thank you.

Also seems like blight map drops got a ninja buff... Found 2 so far in the space of 10 maps, which is completely unheard of until now.

drops have not been touched.
Maybe they should buff a bit the blighted maps drop :)
I Am a Ninja
actually, now that we've tried this, 3.8.1b & 3.8.1c reduced client performance significantly. might not take much for me to use that word, but it's very noticeable.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 26, 2019, 8:42:06 AM
I know I haven't had issues until the previous patch. The last Legion encounter I did was a nightmare of crappy performance.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info