[3.8] Tanky Molten Strike Chieftain (Max Block + 1.8k Strength)

Well you know explodey maces exist btw. And i was inspired to do outdated local meme about it.
Spoiler

And tbh seems you aren't use delve and crafting bench enough to make rares that i'm consider to not vendor. KEKW
Example of okish str stacking mace
Spoiler
and there is some big options for mods you going for aspd/HitsCBE/extra damage etc.
Best key scenario will be sceptre but caster mods will make your butt hurt.
Last edited by Zeplo103 on Dec 4, 2019, 1:53:29 PM
~
Last edited by docdocdocdoc on Oct 8, 2021, 11:06:07 PM
Most of my increased % strength comes from Alberon's Warpath (18%). Try to use that boots once u have reached lvl 49. As for weapon, use Brutus lead sprinkler for lvling.
Trying str Scion ( can see in my profile) any advise for build?
To do
Upgrade skillgems
Shield with "increased damage per block chance"
Amulet with "increased attributes"
Belt with 12% "increased attributes"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/nocheatsinlife/characters
Last edited by nocheatsinlife on Apr 3, 2020, 3:30:46 AM
Extremely expensive Build. I followed this build the best could to lvl 90. My Str 1100, armor 12,600, Life 7k+, block 37%, resists 75%+ and I die a lot on tier 10 maps. OK partly me, bad reflexes. Potions are different too. working on it.

That Shield mod and armor to increase block, what a combo.

Looking at weapon, rings, belt, amulet, those would be around 400 ex on today's market, similar weapon not even available, not even non axes (Price including armor shield helmet.) Not to mention the Jewels that are not available at any price. Have 1 that's similar.

Maybe I could try crafting but can't or don't know how to get the bases to start with. A lot to learn. Thanks

FUN BUILD even though... :)

pastebin.com/utppcmj2
Last edited by KillCommies on May 13, 2020, 3:09:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info