[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Hey I was wondering what are good annointments for this build besides golem's blood?
Last edited by RolyPaulie on Feb 10, 2020, 10:43:03 PM
"
RolyPaulie wrote:
Hey I was wondering what are good annointments for this build besides golem's blood?

Popular choices include Ravenous Horde if you want a bit more offense, and Disciple of the Unyielding for more defense if you don't already have 3 minimum endurance charges.

My stretch goal with this build was to have a multimodded ring with both an elreon mod and a minimum endurance charge, which would've let me have 3 minimum endurance charges with just jewellery. In which case, golem's blood would've been the undisputed best defensive anointment. But if physical damage if your biggest bane for some reason, then the endurance charge makes sense. It's just, we already stack plenty of physical damage reduction without it.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 11, 2020, 11:54:46 AM
nice build!
Thanks!
pretty nice and cheap boss killer. for sirus it doesn't really feel any weaker than my old zombie build which had over 150ex of gear. sold it all to play a speed HH build but needed something cheap for bosses.

end up going with this and only spent between 3-5 ex for gear and gems and have just over 4m dps with 7.5k EHP. managed to get max chaos res which feels nice too. haven't played it at all for mapping but it's nice for single target bossing, so it should be alright for delve too
Nice, glad to hear it's still as cheap as I remember building for last league :)
This is cheap? The only tombfist gloves I see with enfeeble on hit + those 3 socket colors linked is 200 exalts.

Am I looking at the trade site wrong?

edit: nevermind. I just found out you can recolor, socket, and link corrupted gear now. Last time I played was about 3-4 yrs ago.
Last edited by Ajji11 on Feb 26, 2020, 6:19:31 PM
"
Ajji11 wrote:
edit: nevermind. I just found out you can recolor, socket, and link corrupted gear now. Last time I played was about 3-4 yrs ago.

It's been possible to do this since the forsaken masters expansion in august 2014 (it required level 8 vorici back then though).
"
Ajji11 wrote:

haha feel you there. it used to be a pain in the ass to recolour corrupted gear. very easy now as long as you don't want massive amount number of off-colours
I'm really enjoying this build so far, I'm level 67 now.

I was wondering why your gear has so much STR on it? I haven't been looking for STR on any of my gear since it makes it more expensive. Maybe cause I'm competing with Baron summoners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info