More ExileCon Information - Race Finals, Developer Presentations, Merchandise and More

What happened to Waggle?
What I'm more concerned about is them shedding some light regarding the game optimizations and engine improvements, what awaits us there?

How will future leagues affect the performance.

Also, what are their plans for 4.0+ engine and will the game in general run better than 3.1+ did?

There is no heads up regarding this subject here which is very important.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Ailuue wrote:
What happened to Waggle?

What do you mean?
"
Prizes for the Race Finale Event
Four talented racers (tie23he, dsfarblarwaggle, Leaf and Havoc) have earned their place in the Race Finale through a series of community- and GGG-run race events and have been awarded flights, accommodation and tickets to attend ExileCon. They will participate in a race event on the Sunday for the following additional prizes:

First Place: US$10,000
Second Place: US$5,000
Third Place: US$2,500

Good initiative to hand out cash prizes. Prizes are not on the same level as DOTA and Fortnite, but it is a very good start. Hope that makes shut up that Kopogero dude.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
damn dat plush

want :o
"
Random level generation

FUCK MY LEGS 2019 and we talking about that.
Bloody shame it is too far for me as a disabled person to travel from the UK. Would of loved to be going and especially buying that merchandise.

Hope it goes really well for you GGG and good luck to all those who are racing.

Ara
WTB this as the in game pet.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I'm fine bruh, also, it's half a world around... cool as ice
"
mirificel wrote:
The question is why does Natalia have only 1 challenge completed?

cuz blight league is garbage:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info