[3.8] (Updated) Durimon's Fireball Miner Saboteur, Fastest, 40C for End Game

Bit of a mana issue for me but overall It's a pretty decent build, just gotta get used to not being tanky aha
Hello. Thank you for the miner guides.

Which build do you recommend for delve specifically?
How can I make these builds work for deep delve?

Thank you very much.
"
swankmemes wrote:
Bit of a mana issue for me but overall It's a pretty decent build, just gotta get used to not being tanky aha

You shouldn't have mana issue if your lvl is over 70. I don't recommend you to lvl up with icicle mine until you reach lvl 70 cuz it's much faster. I will add lvling guide for that soon. Also, please check updated version of POB. I changed passive and a couple of skill gems for more dps but it will give you more mana as well. Thanks for your comment.
"
Americando wrote:
Hello. Thank you for the miner guides.

Which build do you recommend for delve specifically?
How can I make these builds work for deep delve?

Thank you very much.

BL miner because it has the greatest dps. One of my viewers already have done lvl 200s without any change in gear and passive and difficulties. (pure 30c version) But, you will have to change your passive a bit, put some hp jewels and upgrade your gear with more hp to run 500+ safer.

I am currently changing my gear to max out DPS. Probably after I am done with it, I am gonna do the same with BL miner. (I have many non-mine builds to work with and upload here as well. So, I am not sure when.)

Thanks for your comment.
Ok thx.
Last edited by Americando on Sep 21, 2019, 4:34:53 PM
Thank you for the interesting build. I have a few questions:

Is the final version of the build with zealotry and skitterbots instead of HOA and Anger or it is only for the Elder. And does flamability work with lvl 1 CDT even at high lvl vie Curse on Hit and cold snap ( lvl 1 or lvl 3?)

"
Milanfan wrote:

Is the final version of the build with zealotry and skitterbots instead of HOA and Anger or it is only for the Elder. And does flamability work with lvl 1 CDT even at high lvl vie Curse on Hit and cold snap ( lvl 1 or lvl 3?)

1. Yes, Zealotry and Skitterbots is the final version. I also changed passive tree and ascendancy for those.

2. Yes flamability works through curse on hit. Cwdt triggers cold snap and flamability gets triggered by curse on hit which supports cold snap.

Thanks.
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Milanfan wrote:

1. Yes, Zealotry and Skitterbots is the final version. I also changed passive tree and ascendancy for those.

2. Yes flamability works through curse on hit. Cwdt triggers cold snap and flamability gets triggered by curse on hit which supports cold snap.

Thanks.

In POB I do not see changes in ascendancy. I got confused with these assemblies. It would be better if your profile would be open so that we can see.
Sorry for my English.
Last edited by valet2valet on Sep 21, 2019, 4:40:43 PM
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Milanfan wrote:

1. Yes, Zealotry and Skitterbots is the final version. I also changed passive tree for those.

Thanks.
"
valet2valet wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
Milanfan wrote:

Thanks.

In POB I do not see changes in ascendancy. I got confused with these assemblies. It would be better if your profile would be open so that we can see.
Sorry for my English.

No, no! SORRY for making you confused. I didn't change ascendancy for 40c version you see on this thread. I did it on full-up gear version that I am going to update soon. I am the one who got confused with 40c version and upgraded one.

You shouldn't worry about the POB here. It's the right one for 40c version.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info