🌌 [3.8] Cyclone Zombiemancer ✦ Automated Necro ✦ Fluid melee combat ✦ 8k hp+ ✦ 5*10⁶ dps+ 🌌

Flame dash is slower and do not apply curse in hit to the area.

Would highly recommend going for Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering and bit higher level CWDT alongside Magna Eclipsis on HC. And as you will lack corpse generation with higher CWDT just switch to Skitterbots in Essence Worm for Shock and utilize Bone Barrier Acendancy for bigger tank.

You can rely on Bone Armor as anti-bleed only is you have emergency life flask since it share CD with Molten Shell. Rumi's Conviction is great for Bone Offering to have more life on block synergy.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 3, 2019, 1:26:04 PM
"
Flame dash is slower and do not apply curse in hit to the area.

Exactley why Im going to use Deodres Armor - its a totem skill and mine is 5link so Ill have 5 curses active. Also it will be a while before I can accumulate 40c for the Barron as I ripped 3 times this league so far and have completed a grand total of 4 maps so far...
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Oct 3, 2019, 7:50:16 PM
Just question, where comes 15th zombie from?
Last edited by attronach on Oct 3, 2019, 11:52:54 PM
build dead?
How it can be dead in 3.8? ;-)

Generally it is fool proof build that do not care about anything aside phys reflect and poop millions of overkill DPS. Uber Elder a bit tricky, but if you done UE before 3.8 on summoner, you know the drill.

Zombies are so overpowered that I got bored and switched to very similar in playstyle build through 4 Stone Golems on the same core gear and now do 350+ delve. Do not use blood magic but utilize Devouring Diadem as mana management tool. And I cheese 3 curses on 0.4 cast time through gloves. And 90% phys reduction just in case...

Spoiler

"
Just question, where comes 15th zombie from?

Chest craft.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 12, 2019, 2:56:40 PM
Well the builds not dead - but I ripped again. Rebuilt as srs and ripped another time at solaris-lunaris, and here I am again at lvl 44 working on the cyclone necro. I ripped at act10 Kitava somehow on my first cyclone necro. I was crushing the game content up till then so Im looking forward to getting to maps. Having a harder time now as my chaos orbs are depleted so Im using rares I have in my stash. But its a fun build and Im hoping I can make this build work..
In game since Minotaur League..
Is this good in 3.9? I see a lot of streamers using cyclone summoner... and how does it compare to phys skelly summoner?
Last edited by Sleepy1992 on Dec 20, 2019, 5:12:27 PM
"
Sleepy1992 wrote:
Is this good in 3.9? I see a lot of streamers using cyclone summoner... and how does it compare to phys skelly summoner?

Hello , I am thinking the same thing. I want to make this build. Will it wokr in 3.9 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info