Dont try Blighted Maps !!

I recommend not to try Blighted Maps , no chance to do it on console. Even top pc's with good Hardware have frame issues, no clue what the hell GGG tested before releasing Blight. im trying not to be that toxic because i think GGG cant handle their work like good game publishers/producers do. Cant believe it , that a big company is acting like the way they keep doing , so before getting mad here some thoughts .....

- Main problem with crashing is still the same. the announcements that they fixed several bugs letting crash the game , no progression so BAD work for me . i took the time to check all my chrash reports and we have a winner . 94 Games played .... other 93 Games have total of 3 chrashes... POE 143 chrashes in 2 weeks, thats amazing . Niice job 'sarcasm'

- Community on ps4 getting less because of the issues u cant handle , so 80% of my friends playing now other games or the new games released like Borderlands 3 and u know what , they making jokes in party chat , that the game didnt crashed since hours , they miss the blue screen 'sarcasm'

- Why timer in missions , or enemies are still running after game crashed ??? Why must i die , or fail the mission and loosing all the map fragments i had to farm hours and hours because u cant handle the problems since months ? Why not stopping right there where i crashed and stop timers or enemies untill i restarted and rejoined map and letting timer or enemies go on AFTER i am back ingame ? I guess many of the players wont be that mad if they can rejoin maps and lost nothing and just go on .

- yaay minion league now with all the buffs and new stuff , i got 10 zombies , 4 specters , 10 skelettons running with me , and i keep crashing if i spawn SRS's on top of them every 5 minutes now . So cant play the build i would like to , because ........ jeah same drama.

- Ever thought about the Trade Mechanic causing some performance issues ?? Scroll through ur inventory that are 'public' , as example if i scroll through my Unique tab checking stuff that i want to put a price on , after 2 or 3 categories scrolling , game is lagging in every menu window, trade,equipment,skills,passives just everywhere untill i relog.

- End , im watching a movie now :)

Last bumped on Sep 17, 2019, 7:19:26 PM
I do not completely agree with you.

I play on Xbox One X, I faced some issues of crashing but that was because I was using wifi instead of internet cable (at least when I puted the cable I faced 1 crash instead of 15).

But about the blight maps, you are covered on reason, wasn't tested (at least is my opinion).

Besides that I think the game is "OK", I know and agree it's a shame we cannot play the entire league design on console.

I really hope the @GGG will fix this as soon as possible.

(btw comparing POE with the last game I play with that many crash was No men's sky at release day)
I don't do "Blights" anymore. Problem solved. If I choose to do them then it's a rare occasion. I bought just enough MTX GGGMonies to buy the Unique stashtab since I didn't have it. Meh... Oh well, maybe it'll be useful next league?

I'll run maps and delve. That's enough.

And, I'll call whatever retirement home Cassia wandered away from and let them know she's out in public screaming at plants again.
oh i would love to post here a Screenshot of my errors on my ps4 Pro , so GGG would realize how bad they are in solving a fatal issue why people are leaving the game. I cant get it what so hard to solve the problem ? there are sooooo many other games where graphics , npcs,gamemechanics are much more complicated then in PoE and i never seen a Bluescreen there . [Removed by Support] Sometimes i think its ur ego standing in ur way , asking for help . NOT solving a gamecrashing issue for several months now is just a no go !!

Invest the money from MTXs in the problems people getting frustrated instead of beer and chicks :)

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 17, 2019, 1:04:38 PM
"
illyNine wrote:
game mechanics are much more complicated then in PoE

I would honestly love to hear what game this is.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info