Can't target to raise specters on ps4

I've tried everything I've found on this issue; unequipped Spell Echo - no change, holding L3 - items are highlighted but not desecrated corpses, holding ⭕️ - just spams raise specter. I'm super brand new to this game and I've loved it so far. Any help is much appreciated.
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2019, 4:15:34 PM
"
MacSelby wrote:
I've tried everything I've found on this issue; unequipped Spell Echo - no change, holding L3 - items are highlighted but not desecrated corpses, holding ⭕️ - just spams raise specter. I'm super brand new to this game and I've loved it so far. Any help is much appreciated.

Are you trying to raise these in the hideout? If so bear in mind there is a bug currently that prevents you from doing so. In other areas the cursor you use to target the corpses should appear.
No, I've never been to the hideout. I've been trying to do it in the area with 'slave drivers'.
"
MacSelby wrote:

When hitting the spectre skill button you need to hold it down. A blue-white ring will appear on the ground. You can move it around with the left stick. If it hits a corpse you will see a popup with its name. When you release the button the spectre gets raised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info