New Miracle Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

The Helm, Boots and Gloves are AWSOME - actually POG - but the RAGS that accompanies them are just pathetic, silly and ridiculusly out of sketch.
Make the rags also an armour, put some of the helmet skin on the upper legs and arms, and also on back and chest. (but no mtx has ever been changed cause of players who buy them's opinions)

Wings ? More like back shield/s - which look actually nice...but those hands....meh...they ruin it completly, just remove the hands, magic will float the circles....the dont need ugly hands...
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga - LIVE DAILY !
🟢 SC General Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ✴︎ ❇︎ ❈ ✧ ★ ☆ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ 7 ♟ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✶ ✷ ✵ ✯ ✡︎ ✩ ※ ❅ ⚙︎ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅
What is the robe (MTX ?) used by the scion in the second video ?
I do like the armour set design! it's also one of the few which doesn't have weirdly big shoulder pads, which look silly on the female chars.
though personally I would wish for some more helmets that still show the face.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Seeing the Miracle Armour video just reminded me of one recurring issue that I have with PoE - that all the female character classes are so incredibly short!

At the very least one of them could be of medium height if not taller. For example, presumably the aristocratic Scion would have been well nourished during her childhood (and quite likely came from families that - consciously or not - were predisposed towards choosing taller mates).

I'm speaking from my own point of view as a female of Scandinavian descent - I've travelled to many places around in the world, and in several locations I am as tall as (if not taller) than even the men there.
Wings may be cool with the Sunspire supporter Pack armour
i really like how it shows the armour set with all characters. keep doing that.

those wings aren't my cup of tea but the armour does look very nice
These wings are as beautiful as Razer footprints or Harbinger crown. Totally unaesthetic for me, and not fitting the usual artstyle.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I guess I just don't get why this style is called a miracle. That's such a powerful descriptive word and this mtx does does not conjure up any sort of emotion one could have when they think about a miracle.

It's a gold digital camo set for Tron.

Edit: like wow the 'wings' are cool how do they???.... oh wait yeah there are these little arm/support thingies that hold the gold wings in place. Not much of a miracle there.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 13, 2019, 8:42:05 AM
3G你是真的要猎奇走到底吗?🤣
+
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info