[3.8] Cobra Lash Assassin | 3.5m+ DPS | 2.0m+ Shaper DPS | Build Compendium | Guide

"
Frostasaurus wrote:
What kind of rare dagger should you use with bino's for dual daggers? or can you use two bino's?

Two Bino's is not recommended as it has low APS. Find a rare dagger with high attack speed, maybe high physical dps/poison modifiers. Added chaos damage works too.
Hey I use this build and got a Taproot, is it worth with a Bino for dual dagger?
"
diqbolik wrote:
Hey I use this build and got a Taproot, is it worth with a Bino for dual dagger?

taproot is a decent choice until you get a dagger with higher aps and phys/poison rolls
Hey, I've started playing this build yesterday, because I wanted to check out Cobra Lash... I'm really enjoying it.

I'm still working my way through the acts, but it's a lot of fun. I like builds with a little bit more engaging playstyle and good clearspeed.

Bosses are a bit of an issue tho. But that's usually the case with builds like this. Still trying to figure out a good way to overcome that.

Anyways, I really like it. Cheers!
"
Cendrake wrote:
Hey, I've started playing this build yesterday, because I wanted to check out Cobra Lash... I'm really enjoying it.

I'm still working my way through the acts, but it's a lot of fun. I like builds with a little bit more engaging playstyle and good clearspeed.

Bosses are a bit of an issue tho. But that's usually the case with builds like this. Still trying to figure out a good way to overcome that.

Anyways, I really like it. Cheers!

Glad you're having fun! If you dont have it yet either spec into Perfect Agony or get a Coralito's Signature. It will boost your dps by a lot. Wither totems really do a ton for bosses too.
In your dual dagger 112 pt tree, there's an an extra travel node coming off Blood Drinker. You can straight down from Fangs of the Viper and save yourself a point.

Running something very similar (gems aren't optimal right now), and I just started mapping. I'll have to see how your passive tree changes feel compared to what I'm running. But right now it's a pretty safe and effective play style.

Nice build.
"
Rasix13 wrote:
In your dual dagger 112 pt tree, there's an an extra travel node coming off Blood Drinker. You can straight down from Fangs of the Viper and save yourself a point.

Running something very similar (gems aren't optimal right now), and I just started mapping. I'll have to see how your passive tree changes feel compared to what I'm running. But right now it's a pretty safe and effective play style.

Nice build.

I actually realized that while making the trees and I thought I had fixed them all. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

If you ever feel you need more survivability you can always run the dagger shield tree but with two daggers. That's my personal preference but I'd swap to shield for Shaper and Elder.
"
bananasbabyy wrote:
"
Rasix13 wrote:

Nice build.

I actually realized that while making the trees and I thought I had fixed them all. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

If you ever feel you need more survivability you can always run the dagger shield tree but with two daggers. That's my personal preference but I'd swap to shield for Shaper and Elder.

Just looked it over and you would actually use the same amount of points either way. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi there, running cobra lash too, was pretty good till tier 10, but at higher tiers like t13-t16 i die from time to time even from a mobs, or sometimes i die alot in one map for no reason, can i get any recommendations pretty please?
"
arome1 wrote:
Hi there, running cobra lash too, was pretty good till tier 10, but at higher tiers like t13-t16 i die from time to time even from a mobs, or sometimes i die alot in one map for no reason, can i get any recommendations pretty please?

I was running with a Tabula until t14s when I got my chestplate. Maybe check your positioning or get more life nodes on the tree. You could take Phase Acrobatics if you'd like. Maybe run a basalt flask too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info