Bodyswap target priority

So, i'm experiencing a weird Bodyswap corpse interaction.

I have a CWC Unearth Bodyswap setup, and here is what i experience.
When channeling my skills near a boss/yellow/unique monster, the Unearth projectile passes through the target and lands just besides it. The Bodyswap then completely ignores the corpse and targets the enemy in stead.
Now, i understand that this might be an intentional mechanic, but it really does not seem so.
It would not make sense to give Bodyswap a more powerful interaction while targeting a corpse, to then set it so it completely ignores them/has them as bottom priority.

When traveling with the skill without an available non-corpse target, it works just fine - Unearth travels, sets a corpse, Bodyswap occurs and double explosion (self and corpse) happens.

Is this really how it is supposed to be, and if yes- why? In my mind it would make more sense to just remove the corpse bonus all together if the skill is set to prioritize everything else.

/Niko

P.S. Sorry for the eventual spelling mistakes.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2019, 3:37:40 PM
Can confirm that this is an error outside of CWC. this occurs with Poets pen as well.
Can confirm that this is an error outside of CWC. this occurs with Poets pen as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info