(Xbox) I can't find the new mystery box anywhere

I want to buy some, but I can't see it anywhere in the store. Am I the only one?
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 11:45:39 PM
The mystery box hasn't yet been released on consoles, it will be released after our next patch.
I see. If this was posted somewhere I must have missed it. Thank you for the quick response.

I only thought they were bugged or something because I saw someone in town with the little jester pet.
Last edited by Lvl 1 Sentry on Sep 10, 2019, 10:37:27 PM
I was just about to ask this same question. I bought a supporter pack last week when the new mystery box was revealed, as there are a few items in there I'd like to try for.
Searched everywhere for why they weren't showing up on xbox. Website said they'd be available upon blight release and they even provide a link to purchase.

It's not a big deal as it doesn't have anything to do with gameplay and I'm loving the new league mechanic so far. But I'd like to buy a few soon, as I have all these unused points burning a hole in my pocket lol.

Do you guys know an approximate timeframe as to when they'll be pushed out with the next patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info