[XBox] Delayed Challenge Notifications

Starting out the new Blight league on my XBox S, I've noticed that the challenge achievement notifications are delayed in appearing.

One example was getting an achievement for identifying a rare in Lioneye's Watch, but the notification showing up while halfway into the Coast. The same for getting tower defense achievements in the Coast, but the notifications showing up halfway into Tidal Island.

I'm not moving into the different zones particularly fast, either.

This isn't a game-breaker by any means, but just something curious I'm running into.
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 4:45:43 PM
"
Starting out the new Blight league on my XBox S, I've noticed that the challenge achievement notifications are delayed in appearing.

One example was getting an achievement for identifying a rare in Lioneye's Watch, but the notification showing up while halfway into the Coast. The same for getting tower defense achievements in the Coast, but the notifications showing up halfway into Tidal Island.

This isn't a game-breaker by any means, but just something curious I'm running into.

Depending on when you play (start of league especially) the notifications take a while to come up because your gems are leveling, you are leveling, people are entering a new zone every minute, etc. If it's still delayed now then it probably is a bug and not just new league stuff.
"
Shnizers wrote:
"

Depending on when you play (start of league especially) the notifications take a while to come up because your gems are leveling, you are leveling, people are entering a new zone every minute, etc. If it's still delayed now then it probably is a bug and not just new league stuff.

This makes sense - everything I mentioned above occurred in one session (league start). I'll see if this remains as I progress through the story and post an update.
Hello,

Notifications are placed in a queue to be played upon unlocking, which are then played in order. Depending on what you're doing (interacting with a vendor, within menu navigation, etc), you may see these show up later than when you unlocked it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info