Disconnected - Performing too many actions too fast. Unplayable.

This game is not playable at the moment for me.

I'm leveling a SRS character using SRS and Zombies, but 2-3 Minutes in i i'm getting disconnected for performing to many actions(Bullshit), yesterday everything was fine.

Sorry GGG, i love this game, it's been almost 8 years and you still have kinda problems to run the game smoothly. Don't get me wrong, you're still the best company out there, but still it sucks to have always problems with the game. (Laggs, Server Issues, Randoms crashes, etc...)

Cheers.
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2019, 6:58:33 AM
If you do not use any key bind macro or flask macro. You are pressing too many buttons.

Or something with your keyboard is wrong, keeping buttons pressed.

If there would be an issue with "too many actions", which happened last league, you would read more complaints.
im having the same exact issues. game stutters so bad that my char will freeze for 5 secs at a time. then dissconect. playing necro as well but using skel and zombies. no macros being used. problem wasnt present 2 days ago.
Last edited by byegge on Sep 10, 2019, 1:10:26 PM
yep same here also the sever are vary lagging well over 134 ping coming from them so the game right now is not fun to play with. Path of exile pls fix this is getting real bad
I don't use any macros except trade macro. It's still not playable, getting this fu... message all over again.

Then I thought, I play a different character through Act1 with SRS as a skill and it all worked wonderfully. Without any crashes.

Switched to the other character and boom, disconnected.

This game is getting so annoying, no matter which league everytime something is not working properly.

Jesus Christ, i'm so sorry. It was really my keyboard, i'm so retarded.
Last edited by Kunibertos on Sep 11, 2019, 7:27:33 AM
"
Kunibertos wrote:
I don't use any macros except trade macro. It's still not playable, getting this fu... message all over again.

Then I thought, I play a different character through Act1 with SRS as a skill and it all worked wonderfully. Without any crashes.

Switched to the other character and boom, disconnected BUT i didn't use any skill just running in circles.

This game is getting so annoying, no matter which league everytime something is not working properly.

well yes, but you are getting 4 releases per year no matter what. Isn't that more important ??? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info