[PS4] Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

Will we get a reason of a 2 or more hour delay? I actually woke up at night for the launch to only now find out...
"
eetfukufuk wrote:
Will we get a reason of a 2 or more hour delay? I actually woke up at night for the launch to only now find out...
There's an issue with migrations of the Legion league that Server admins are currently working on.
Thanks!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
eetfukufuk wrote:
There's an issue with migrations of the Legion league that Server admins are currently working on.

you cant even answer xbox players on the xbox thread? why are we forced to go to a playstation thread for answers about xbox? was everything chris said at gdc just a lie?
Wait so how do we stand in place now?
"
itz TAXI wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
eetfukufuk wrote:

you cant even answer xbox players on the xbox thread? why are we forced to go to a playstation thread for answers about xbox? was everything chris said at gdc just a lie?

So, did you not see the post on the Announcements board, explaining that the problem on Xbox is that the Patch was refused certification by Microsoft?

The Legion migration issues are completely separate, and they're not bothering to tell Xbox players about it because it may well be resolved *before* Microsoft certifies the patch, so there's no reason to talk about it.

This "update" is NOT an update to the announcement about the issue with XBox.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
eetfukufuk wrote:

You seem really wound up... Maybe you should skip this league if you're so upset about a forum post...
Is the Counter on the Log in screen now correct ? Or will the servers come up at a random time? Thanks for any clarification.
"
Gigglepuppy wrote:
Is the Counter on the Log in screen now correct ? Or will the servers come up at a random time? Thanks for any clarification.
Server admins are continuing to work on the migration, which is taking longer than they expected. I don't have an exact time, but am told it's getting closer.
No play blight today, then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info