Can I make videos of the beta?

Hey, I was just wondering if it's okay if I can make YouTube videos of this game while in beta. I remember reading some place on the site that it's best just to ask if you want to do something.

I just paid for the $10 beta entry so I wanted to see if it's okay to make YouTube videos. I can make disclaimers and everything saying that when the game is officially released that some of the information could be wrong in the videos.

I wanted to make videos about this game on a regular basis, like once or twice a week. So if someone from Grinding Gear Games could let me know if it's okay, please reply. :)
Yes you can.
Okay.. I guess I'll start making some videos. :)
"
Crypticsins wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering if it's okay if I can make YouTube videos of this game while in beta. I remember reading some place on the site that it's best just to ask if you want to do something.

I just paid for the $10 beta entry so I wanted to see if it's okay to make YouTube videos. I can make disclaimers and everything saying that when the game is officially released that some of the information could be wrong in the videos.

I wanted to make videos about this game on a regular basis, like once or twice a week. So if someone from Grinding Gear Games could let me know if it's okay, please reply. :)

I could have sworn you have to clear the footage with GGG. Maybe I read it wrong. Just a heads up.
You just have to disable the global chat.
Okay, I'll make sure to get footage with no global chat. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info