Just a thank you for poe

Amazing game!!!
Best fun i have had in years!!!
Keep it coming GGG you guys are doing great!!!
Instead of starting a new thread, I will just add to yours. I have not finished downloading it, but I have followed it for quite some time. I am looking forward to testing it and, as the above poster, would like to thank you for an awesome looking game!
This game is amazing!!!! played first time on weekend open beta, all i can say are 5 words.

I WANT CLOSE BETA KEY!!!!!.

I would also like to add that I really enjoyed the free weekend, as having played both D1 and D2 and the D3 beta, there is a feeling of nostalgia that I got from this game that I didn't from D3. I hope I get a key from the timer thing sometime before the open beta so I can start playing again.

Still surprised about the quality of the game despite being an indie company.

Keep up the good work!
I can't tell it with words.This game is holy amazing!!!The best game I have ever seen.It's a pity I can't test it now because I don't have a key...GGG are magicians and true team of excellent people.When I will have a key or open beta begins I will play this game only!!!
Just Thank you GGG for this excellent game!!!
"
Menrock wrote:
This game is amazing!!!! played first time on weekend open beta, all i can say are 5 words.

I WANT CLOSE BETA KEY!!!!!.

Hey buddy!! i sent u one to your account!! i had one left have fun!! i mean... like you will have fun enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info