NINJA LOOTER BLACKLIST

This is a thread I am starting for people to begin a Ninja Looting blacklist for map making. There seems to be a large amount of players that are going into maps and then just leaving the group and attempting to loot all the other players items. This is becoming very ridiculous, and since there has not been a patch to fix when you kick people, or they leave the group, they are booted out of the instance. All that we can do is have a knowledge base of known players that are un-honest looters.

Everyone in the list below has been confirmed by not just a single person, but by multiple people, on multiple accounts. Now obviously anyone can say any ones name, so before anyone gets added to this list, I will need confirmed reports from at least 3 other people. You can PM me, or message me in game with the ninja's name and then have your references contact me as well.

Account names and player names will be preferable. Thank you.

I realize to some this may be a waste of time, but at least we can get a knowledge base going for the community of who NOT to group with.

My IGN = TheBigFlammer

NINJA LOOTER BLACKLIST

1. -names removed-
2. -names removed-
Last edited by Invalesco on Mar 16, 2013, 10:45:04 AM
I honor your honest intentions....but....BUT....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Name and shame threads will quickly get locked on these forums. While some mods actually agree with the idea, it is not allowed on these forums.

Maybe if you want to do something like this, create it as an external website? But there could be some issues with people falsely accusing one another.
i b4 lock
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
OooOo OoOOo! Please add me too to your list.

LMAO.!

you might have made this with good intentions OP, but it won't take long before this thread degrades into a joke. apologies but this thread will indeed have to be locked. these forums are for the discussion of more productive issues rather than just witch-hunting. Also, do you seriously think creating a black list will help? Players can create new accounts for free, can create new characters with different names, and before you know it you'll have a million names in there, with all the effort wasted because a large percent of the player base don't even read the forums, much less read the names here before accepting a member into their party.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info