Not buying unless Crash issues are fixed

Dear GGG Staff,

I am NOT buying anything else from you, unless this crash party gets fixed. I still play the game and rage for loosing my time and game content (Exp, Masters, etc) because I like the game, community and no P2W philosophy. But, so many crashes...

Is it useful to you if i keep sending crash reports from the console after game crashes? Or should i just ignore it and rage silently?

Is there any plans of improving current chaotic trade interface?
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2019, 9:44:25 AM
hello. after i put all game sounds to zero, the crashes just stopped to me and many other persons.

i know, playing without any sounds looks terrible, but the crashes just stop. i hear youtube instead...
Wait what... Dos this Apple for X too?

And must also the sound of drop be 0?

Your T.
"
trebien777 wrote:
hello. after i put all game sounds to zero, the crashes just stopped to me and many other persons.

i know, playing without any sounds looks terrible, but the crashes just stop. i hear youtube instead...

What do you exactly mean with all sound? Music and sound effects alike, only music or only sound effects? Playing without music would be sad but ok, without sfx I don‘t think playing is worth it.
Last edited by Isomorphin on Sep 8, 2019, 1:36:27 AM
Thank you. It is working that way, but i hope you guys and GGG are not missing my point. Why devoting more resources in new leagues and not in fixing the current? EA would do something like that, not GGG. Hopefully

"
trebien777 wrote:

Works for me with all sounds except Item Alert (drops) and Dialogue and Master volume.

"
Odysee360 wrote:
Wait what... Dos this Apple for X too?

And must also the sound of drop be 0?

Your T.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info