[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
matrixcps wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
ty! I'll need to research getting a chest like that. I'm guessing awakeners orb to get the -mana cost + curse, but beyond that im not sure. Maybe just super lucky exalt slams/harvest?

Helm would be good too. Would need to get a new base to make it work, but is like a 5-6% increase on dps

i bought it this way, just changed the resist that was cold for light... i paid 18 exalted

Ah nice! I'll probably end up going that route as well. I think it would be doable with the awakener orb approach, getting curse + %increased life, and then use two augment attack harvests to get the other two. The +crit & -mana cost are the only two attack suffixes in the mod pool. The challenge there though would be getting those crafts given harvest is not very common.

i think i would go -15 mana cost and critical first, both suffix.. then if u get bad rolls such as attributes, you can roll prefix and fix suffix until get everything removable.. and then come and add by harvest cast (for add curse)..

but i really prefere getting this money and everything and buy the iten done haha

btw i added u ingame
Last edited by matrixcps on Feb 28, 2021, 7:03:25 PM
Does Maim (socket gem got maim level 1) + Bladestorm from Body armor stack with Maim support + Flesh and Stone?
Maim doesn't stack but Maim support gives me 15% more damage.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Maim doesn't stack but Maim support gives me 15% more damage.

You mean it useless to have body armour with Socketed Skill get level 1 Maim if you have Maim Support + Flesh and Stone?

Or better have both to get more damage?
If you look at the details of the Main Support gem, it increases physical damage by 15% at level 1, so you would benefit from that. Though I think there are better affixes for us to get the chest than that. Whether 1 additional curse, or +crit.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
If you look at the details of the Main Support gem, it increases physical damage by 15% at level 1, so you would benefit from that. Though I think there are better affixes for us to get the chest than that. Whether 1 additional curse, or +crit.

Nope you're wrong on this one. Main is BY FAR the best affix. Crit and vulnerability give much less damage than maim. It's easy enough to test with PoB.
Curses are strong in builds that scale them. On all others don't expect much from them at least as far as damage is concerned.
Crit is nice to have but we already use a diamond and a bottled faith so getting even more yields diminishing returns especially considering we have only 300 crit multi.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Nope you're wrong on this one. Main is BY FAR the best affix. Crit and vulnerability give much less damage than maim. It's easy enough to test with PoB.
Curses are strong in builds that scale them. On all others don't expect much from them at least as far as damage is concerned.
Crit is nice to have but we already use a diamond and a bottled faith so getting even more yields diminishing returns especially considering we have only 300 crit multi.

Yeah I tested on PoB seems get more damage increases if with socketed gem have maim affix. But I read somewhere said if two Maim debuff it will not stack but highest debuff between two will applied.

I dont know if PoB is wrong in calculation? As maim suppose not to stack? I dont know.

Hi!
First off, thank you very much for the guide! I've been looking for a build that can survive lag spikes and stuff since my PC is already a bit old and my internet is slow. This build can definitely do that (I can basically lure the harbingers in Valdo's Rest at a doorway and hold down the Bladestorm button as well as click flasks and survive through the slide show) but I've been having a problem in the red maps where there are some enemies that oneshot me when their attack goes through my block. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong with my build? I only have around 5.1k health and I don't see getting any more from my gear in the immediate future.

Also, I've been having dps issues in red maps as well but I think it's because I'm still using a Scavea that I had laying around. I have around 3ex (which is everything I've scrounged up so far) and I'm looking at the market to buy a shiny new sword but any advice as to what else I can do to improve this is very much appreciated.
"
Migski wrote:

Also, I've been having dps issues in red maps as well but I think it's because I'm still using a Scavea that I had laying around. I have around 3ex (which is everything I've scrounged up so far) and I'm looking at the market to buy a shiny new sword but any advice as to what else I can do to improve this is very much appreciated.

The best one is Thread of Hope with 4 dmg nodes

The Others are (less effective)
1. Buy Bladestorm 21/23 price is like 10-15c
2. Level up gems to 20/20 (Maybe awakened)
3. Increase you Hit Chance (ice golem, accuracy on rings/amulets)
4. Increase your Impale Chance (With Thread of hope's nodes for example)
5. Watcher's eye (DD with pride maybe, +2 impale the best but expensive)
6. Abyssal belt with a good abyssal jewel
7. Change Anoinment to Command of Steel (maybe not)
8. Find better jewelery (with added phys, crit chance, attack speed, accuracy)
@Migski: The above is a comprehensive list of things to do for your damage.
As for you question about why you're getting one-shot you answered it yourself. You have 5K life. If you get hit with high damage and crit you can be easily one-shot. You need more life, there's no way around that. The obvious place to start would be a good rare amulet.

"
izzatsyammil wrote:

Yeah I tested on PoB seems get more damage increases if with socketed gem have maim affix. But I read somewhere said if two Maim debuff it will not stack but highest debuff between two will applied.

I dont know if PoB is wrong in calculation? As maim suppose not to stack? I dont know.

You keep confusing Maim and Main support. I already told you maim does not stack. What you see on the armour is maim support. You need to read the wiki to understand the difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info