[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I've done a lot of testing on various things lately and I have decided to drop Rage and PCoC. Rage gives good damage but is hard to constantly maintain 50 stacks. PCoC usually gives only one power charge. The only reason I used it initially was that there was no other reasonable option for the CWDT setup.

I've decided to use Ruthless or Impale for BS and Precision instead of PCoC which gives exactly the same damage but it's effective 100% of the time with just 22 mana reserved. I've also made various small improvements to the guide and updated my gear.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Very cool Build.

About to Add Awa Brutality (got one Lvl 6) and Awa Melee Dmg. Like it how tanky and still good Damagedealer this build is.

THX!!!
Thanks for guide, looks nice. Three questions:

1) Are u able to complete Blight maps t15 ?

2) What Delve level is achiaveble?

3) What about Awakened 8 Sirus?

Thanks.
Last edited by AnubixcZ on Mar 4, 2020, 8:51:55 AM
Just did Sirus AwaLvl 8. I died a coupe of times cuz I don't get used to the unfair mechanics in that fight. Other than that I would say its doable even deathless.

my gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Mar 4, 2020, 10:28:43 AM
Its good to switch HH for Abys belt with max hp and some dmg for every boss where are no rares.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Its good to switch HH for Abys belt with max hp and some dmg for every boss where are no rares.

Youre right on that. Just didn't thought about it :D
"
I've done a lot of testing on various things lately and I have decided to drop Rage and PCoC. Rage gives good damage but is hard to constantly maintain 50 stacks. PCoC usually gives only one power charge. The only reason I used it initially was that there was no other reasonable option for the CWDT setup.

I've decided to use Ruthless or Impale for BS and Precision instead of PCoC which gives exactly the same damage but it's effective 100% of the time with just 22 mana reserved. I've also made various small improvements to the guide and updated my gear.

Nice! I did play with an impale setup for a bit, even re-working the tree, but wasn't sure if it was worth it as gladiator. I ended up using multistrike over rage myself.

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Very cool Build.

About to Add Awa Brutality (got one Lvl 6) and Awa Melee Dmg. Like it how tanky and still good Damagedealer this build is.

THX!!!

Awakened brutality isn't a huge boost but it's certainly nice to have. Melee phys is a lot better because of intimidate. How much did a lvl 6 cost ? When I searched there weren't any available.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:
Thanks for guide, looks nice. Three questions:

1) Are u able to complete Blight maps t15 ?

2) What Delve level is achiaveble?

3) What about Awakened 8 Sirus?

Thanks.

It's not ideal for blighted maps but it can do T15s
For Delve, I don't know. I'm playing around 400 with it and it works ok. Oneshots from exploding crickets do happen though.
Sirus 8 of course. Even deathless.

"
AnubixcZ wrote:

Yeah, I was about to say that. Great belt for speed clearing but useless for bossing.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"

Awakened brutality isn't a huge boost but it's certainly nice to have. Melee phys is a lot better because of intimidate. How much did a lvl 6 cost ? When I searched there weren't any available.

I lvld that one myself and got lucky in the Incursion Temple. DMG boost is really only so so.
Awa MeleeDMG is expansive even on lvl 1 on standard. I got one Lvl 5 in Metamorph so I have to wait till next week.
If you can get an int roll or two on gear Conc Effect is the best dps for bossing

I also use a 4L warchief, its a significant chunk of dps on its own

Also its not an OP delver build, i have std-level gear with 8.5k life/aspect of the crab/bunch of fortify effect and still cant really go much past 500
Last edited by vtepezh on Mar 5, 2020, 5:34:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info