[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I've answered this before. I won't be adding leveling trees for several reasons.
First of all I don't remember how I leveled and it certainly wasn't optimal because I was making this build as I played, I didn't have a set plan.
Second I don't think there's a "best" way of leveling. Some people prefer life to survive, others prefer damage to go fast.
Third I can't possibly maintain 10+ trees for the 2 builds I have. I already spend a lot of time maintaining the builds and answering all questions, I can't add even more whenever GGG decides to change the tree (which is all the time these days).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Looking at the PoB I'm kind of at a loss for leveling this build. Do we head to the left for the dmg/life/BLEED nodes or to the right for the dmg/life/BLOCK nodes?

I went right first. But then I realized that I lack strength and can't level up my gems, so I had to go left. Ultimately it doesn't matter, because you accumulate skill points very fast. Still I didn't go too far left until I had max block.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Left then right, got it
Thanks for the build. I just cleared all the Elderslayers and Sirus at Awakener 8 with this build. I haven't tried Uber Elder yet just cause I can't get the fragments to drop and I don't want to drop currency on the missing ones.

I leveled by running to get life/mana leech and max block ASAP then went to the left side of the tree to finish out grabbing any of the spokes along the way. Once I had max block I didn't have to worry too much about dying so I left life for the end.

For the elderslayers I basically just facetanked. I had to stay out of the dead zones in each encounter but otherwise I just kind of stood there and swung at them until they stopped moving. If you can get a 6-L Craician Carapace for bleed immunity, an anti-corrupted blood jewel, and poison immunity from Shakari you can sleepwalk through the game.

I struggle with Blights and Breaches but only cause my clear isn't the best. That's fine, I wanted this character for no-nonsense boss killing and it does that job admirably.

The only upgrades I'm seeing for my gear is chaos res and better weapons but I burnt a truckload of currency trying to craft something better without any luck. Turns out it wasn't necessary.

All three of my jewels have #% max life and #% attack speed.

So this is my current setup, and so far I'm really loving your build. However, I am having some problems with mana regen (I'm not able to out regen bladestorm), attack speed, and dps. But I don't blame you, I realize that I'm still new to the game and my gear probably isn't efficient. So I thought I would link it here and see if you could take a look at what I'm doing wrong. I'm still in the market for rare swords with both block chance and attack speed, but no luck so far. I also don't have a stygian vise with a good eye jewel.
Last edited by EchoExDee on Feb 3, 2020, 11:42:36 AM
Hi Guys, I have this

What's the next step? Should I craft the 3 craft node ?

Or should I try again and get better mod?
Last edited by nutts_rampage on Feb 3, 2020, 12:38:25 PM
"
nutts_rampage wrote:
Hi Guys, I have this

Get better mod, penetrating elemental resistence isn't useful, and that crit chance is kinda low. If you're going to spend 3 exalts on craft mods, make it worth it :). Can always beast imprint a magical base if you get two good mods. That way you can regal from that base twice.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Feb 3, 2020, 1:30:39 PM
Would 2x midnight blades work or would it be too slow?

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
nutts_rampage wrote:
Hi Guys, I have this

Get better mod, penetrating elemental resistence isn't useful, and that crit chance is kinda low. If you're going to spend 3 exalts on craft mods, make it worth it :). Can always beast imprint a magical base if you get two good mods. That way you can regal from that base twice.

Still not worth it ? How can I calculate my potential pDPS?
"
EchoExDee wrote:
I am having some problems with mana regen (I'm not able to out regen bladestorm)

Strange. That one node for 0.4% mana leech should be more than enough to sustain bladestorm IF you actually hitting somebody with it. I have most of my mana reserved and only 85 left, but I never run out of it. I have no extra gain and my only spell cost reduction is this boots

Anyhow, you can take another two mana leech nodes for time being, and refund them later, when you lower your mana cost some more. But more importantly make sure your attacks are hitting somebody, don't just spam bladestorm into nothing with space pressed. You really need to leech because mana regen won't cut it.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info