[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

I myself got this one a couple days ago, waiting to get a beastcraft to imprint.
"
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Just got this weapon after maybe 1000 alts and can someone help me should I take an imprint and then regal or will weapon be bad after full craft since it didnt get physical increase % ?

Well you can't get 3 mods on a magic item. The ones you have are very good, both T1.

Well the cheap solution is to just regal it and then craft (100–129)% increased Physical Damage. If my calculations are correct you'll get 300+ pDPS. Then corrupt it if you want to 30% quality. The only bad outcome would be if regaling gets you some low % phys roll. In that case you're screwed.

If you have money to spend then imprint, regal, annul if it's bad. Use the imprint if the annul breaks it and repeat until you get 3 good mods. Then multimod and craft 2 more mods. If you're very lucky you can get a really excellent sword like that. But it's gambling, and it's expensive.

Im a bit confused here..Now I got rare weapon and I annul the 3rd mod which was bad. Now should I just put multi mod and then Physical dmg % + Attack speed?Becouse I would like to get more dps then 300 since 300 dps got Rigwald's Command.

I also have an imprint to make weapon magic again if its needed but I think thats not needed anymore..Right?

But thats just 5 affix in total right?

IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Last edited by Vassili666 on Dec 26, 2019, 11:21:38 PM
Thought about buying a big dps sword until one pops up on the market with block chance :v.

Seen loads of 300-500 dps 1h swords.
"
Vassili666 wrote:
"
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Just got this weapon after maybe 1000 alts and can someone help me should I take an imprint and then regal or will weapon be bad after full craft since it didnt get physical increase % ?

Well you can't get 3 mods on a magic item. The ones you have are very good, both T1.

Well the cheap solution is to just regal it and then craft (100–129)% increased Physical Damage. If my calculations are correct you'll get 300+ pDPS. Then corrupt it if you want to 30% quality. The only bad outcome would be if regaling gets you some low % phys roll. In that case you're screwed.

If you have money to spend then imprint, regal, annul if it's bad. Use the imprint if the annul breaks it and repeat until you get 3 good mods. Then multimod and craft 2 more mods. If you're very lucky you can get a really excellent sword like that. But it's gambling, and it's expensive.

Im a bit confused here..Now I got rare weapon and I annul the 3rd mod which was bad. Now should I just put multi mod and then Physical dmg % + Attack speed?Becouse I would like to get more dps then 300 since 300 dps got Rigwald's Command.

I also have an imprint to make weapon magic again if its needed but I think thats not needed anymore..Right?

But thats just 5 affix in total right?

If you want to get 6 affixes you can always exalt it after multimoding. You can exalt it before too but then you risk getting a low tier attack speed or % damage which you will have to annul.
You can also just exalt it 4 times and then if that doesn't work use the imprint to get the magic version back and restart. But I wouldn't recommend it.
Multimoding has been nerfed and it sucks for everyone, especially attack builds. Crafting is gambling especially now. It's up to you how much you want to risk.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

This is my final craft 385 pdps / 462 dps, unlucky I got elemental dmg with exalt.

Well total cost would be around 1k alterations and 5 exalts for crafts..Also I spent one chimeric beast for imprint which is around 70 chaos but I found it on my own but I never used that imprint.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
It's kinda hilarious how easily this build does Labs.
Hi guys, just hit this build and it's fun§ Question here, I'm lvl 85 and I still have prismatic eclispe in both hand.
I saw the comment to craft a Sword, but we can play with Rigwald's Command Midnight Blade right ? 300pDPS sounds fine to me for <1ex.

I'm a noob so that's why I'm asking :)

What would be a good substitute for the Power Charge on Critical Support Gem? The generation is not really reliable and I don't like that.
5 ex is a reasonable cost for a multimoded weapon. Too bad it was nerfed though. They really should have reduced the price.

Rigwald's will do red maps just fine. For high end boss killing though you should consider an upgrade.

PCoC is not very reliable indeed. I suppose increased duration for onslaught ? Not even sure if that would work. Maybe brutality to increase damage and also increase the chance of delivering the killing blow.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Is there anyway to tell when you have the +80% damage boost from Violent Retaliation when blocking a unique. Also, will all of our ailment passive damage scaling, is there a reason why we don't go after bleed damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info