[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
RegusThorn wrote:
Unless I'm mistaken, Rigwald's Command has +% Chance to block attack damage while dual wielding.

Wow I can't believe i missed that.

Thanks for making me look again!
I have wanted to try Bladestorm for a while, but I was waiting until after the Cyclone meta. I'm entirely self found so far and it's a lot of fun. Once I got Fortify at 30, Normal Lab was a breeze. Face tank central.
Trying out this build and loving it so far, my only problem i have is, how do you see ground effects with blood stance bladestorm covering the ground so much.
Almost died twice because i didnt see some sketchy metamorph ground effects.

Any tips ?
Cool build, facetanks pretty much everything to red maps.

You can do phys reflect maps by switching a ring to Sibyl's Lament and the Yugul pantheon. Then you can just ignore map mods altogether
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the build.
Can't really help you with ground effects unless there is some bladestrom MTX.

"
Cool build, facetanks pretty much everything to red maps.

You can do phys reflect maps by switching a ring to Sibyl's Lament and the Yugul pantheon. Then you can just ignore map mods altogether

Nice tip, I'll add it to the map mods section.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hi!I'm following the build. Doing good so far. Uhm, how's the mana sustain by the way? Sorry if it's already answered.

Thanks in advance.
Given how hard everything hits this league, shouldn't Fortify be higher up on the priority list?
"
meister1523 wrote:
Hi!I'm following the build. Doing good so far. Uhm, how's the mana sustain by the way? Sorry if it's already answered.

Thanks in advance.

Initially it seemed like it was an issue but after getting some more levels on bladestorm, a decent dps weapon and also making sure you get blood magic for leap storm. Never had an issue after these were met.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Given how hard everything hits this league, shouldn't Fortify be higher up on the priority list?

For leveling I used fortify in my setup very early on and it seemed to help smooth out the leveling progression.
"
obonut wrote:
"
unhappymeal wrote:

For leveling I used fortify in my setup very early on and it seemed to help smooth out the leveling progression.

Yeah, I took Fortify early and haven't looked back. My only gripe is the map clear speed, but I knew it was going to be below Summoners and Archers going in. The flip side is bosses are trivial. Plant banner, flask, hold right-click.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info