Legion Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
Romulas19 wrote:
When will you guys ever make the box's itself a MTX for purchase, the art work on them are pretty darn neat, they would go good for our stash and guild stash box's.

This is quite a good point.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yes, well. Glad to know this Blight is upon us soonish. I began playing Legion, but then it actually hit me it as a bit boring so stopped playing it altogether.
Hoping for Blight to be a bit more interesting, and keeps me glued long enough to actually reach 95+ Level.
Thank you for putting the weta on sale with the promotion. This really is the price range all this stuff should be at. You'd make it up on volume and the high dollars exclusive supporter pack stuff. You should allow refunds for points too even at a loss so duplicates aren't so punishing, or allow the gifting of duplicates. If you're worried about trade then simply make duplicates giftable at random to people with a recently active account that don't have that item.

There's a thousand nicer generous ways to make even more money off this stuff.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
and possibly a torrent pre-download for the patch.

Worded like this it doesn't sound like it may be late, it sounds like it may not happen at all (which I don't think is the case).
cade a minha ?! não recebi, gastei pontos e nada da caixa.... por favor, verificar essa propaganda enganosa e vexatória par a empresa....
wow
how about our items? will it retain?
I just use 320point to buy wings but wat i get it just 1box ????? i thot i gonna be 6box
Just triing find out when legion ends

Its always so confusing for me, as expat in diff time zone than I am from.

Not sure if I have in setings my home time zone (eu) or time zone I am actualy in (UTC+8) but I am sure its not PDT which I can see actualy in this post (on phone atm and loged in)

It will be sooo great, if we can see on main page small version of countdown for league end, same as for new league start

Just to avoid every league confusion when it realy ends

If I am correct, after some reseaech on google, ETA is now 9.5h?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info