Camera rotation and standard angle problem

Is there any way to rotate camera view? The view like it is in standard give us better look to see top of the screen but it is bad if it is about bottom view which is look like we are able to see the picture in scale 12(top):10(down) from centre of the screen.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2019, 6:22:54 PM
"
neosphoros wrote:
Is there any way to rotate camera view? The view like it is in standard give us better look to see top of the screen but it is bad if it is about bottom view which is look like we are able to see the picture in scale 12(top):10(down) from centre of the screen.

No way to rotate.
Deplorable isn't it?

I almost quit the first day I played PoE due to the jacked up camera angle. I have read the limited view camera angle is easier on servers as they don't have as much to load moment to moment but yeah, whatever, you get used to it.
I am glad we have no rotating camera views, because I hate it always to turn my view when I walk downsides and later again back. Or more bad when the angle is automatical turned in favor of the direction you are going, cruel, bad, plz no way.
There is no need to have rotating views in PoE, you can see always where you are running to or away from.
"
Gannicus2491 wrote:
I am glad we have no rotating camera views, because I hate it always to turn my view when I walk downsides and later again back. Or more bad when the angle is automatical turned in favor of the direction you are going, cruel, bad, plz no way.
There is no need to have rotating views in PoE, you can see always where you are running to or away from.

In many games camera rotation depend on player (by pressing specific button). If you would like to not do it - do not, rest of the players (like me) could may find in this option very useful function to controll enviroment.
i would hate having to manage that.

i , for one, am glad there's no camera rotation.
make the game even more fluid instead.
"
imanubcake wrote:
"
neosphoros wrote:

No way to rotate.

You can spin if you want to
You can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't spin
and if they don't spin
They're no friends of mine

We can spin, we can spin, spinnin' screen to screen
We can spin, we can spin, like a washing machine

WE can spin, but we always face front, srsly whatup with that
We can spin, in the spot that we're in, but can't look over our backs

We can spin in your hideout, we can turn ourselves around
But whichever way we face it's all the same, we're staring at the ground
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Grim Dawn and Sacred 2 have area rotation from memory, and both also have extensive generic 'open world' areas. Most of the other ARPGs fix the camera and indulge in much more nuanced area layouts early on. This is not a coincidence.

haha! Remember how the GD devs didn't want to have a city you could head south from Prison (can't remember the name, haven't played the game since the new 'expansion that took me ~2 hours to beat) because they'd have to design around the fact that most people didn't even know that the camera could be rotated? So now they're just going to port you hyper-south of the area and start you from there. Lazy, really.

And yeah, GD is heavy on the Grim Yawn thanks to the stupid open areas between points of interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info