The Official Fracture/Duplication Service

Welcome to my official fractured/duplication service thread. Currently I'm interested in any and all 3w/28q/t3 talisman benches, if anyone is interested in selling any of these please PM me in game to discuss pricing.
In the future, any of the items I offer a service for that I later upgrade to obtain 3w/28qual can be duped for no fee, simply link the original item when you whisper me for the service. I'll try and make this short and sweet, here's how it works;

DUPLICATION WARNING:YOU GET WHATEVER ITEM COMES OUT OF THE ALTAR. SUCCESS IS NOT GUARANTEED, ITS A 33% CHANCE OF SUCCESS FOR ANY ITEM WITH 2 MODS. 50% CHANCE OF SUCCESS FOR ANY ITEM WITH 1 MOD (FOR ITEMS WITH A SINGLE MOD, THE IMPRINT CAN BE SAVED FOR EACH ATTEMPT UNTIL SUCCESS, MEANING IT WILL NOT COST ADDITIONAL CRAICIC CHIMERALS FOR ADDITIONAL ATTEMPTS). YOU SHOULD COME PREPARED WITH MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS FOR EACH ITEM YOU WISH TO DUPLICATE.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR EACH ATTEMPT(ITEM DUPLICATION):
1 CRAICIC CHIMERAL
1 FENUMAL PLAGUED ARACHNID
6 RARE BEASTS (THESE BEASTS CAN BE IDENTIFIED AS ONLY HAVING ONE RED MOD)
1 REGAL ORB

ITEM DUPLICATION: This is a process that's done with beastcrafting, I use a Craicic Chimeral beast to make an imprint of the desired item, then use a regal orb on the item in order to enable the split recipe for the desired mods. After I use a regal orb, I use a Fenumal Plagued Arachnid beast to split the item into two, with half the mods on each item. The item that comes out of the altar will always have 2 mods on it, if the original item has 3 mods to start. We do this step in the hopes that an item with the same mods as the original item pops out of the altar, afterwards the imprint from the first step is used on the original item (the item still inside the altar) to obtain the original copy back.
EXAMPLE: Desired item: Flaring Jewelled Foil of Celebration
Craicic (imprint) the jewelled foil>Regal the jewelled foil> Fenumal (split) the jewelled foil>Outcome 1: Regalled mod/celebration pops out (fail)>Outcome 2: Regalled mod/flaring pops out (fail)>Outcome 3: Flaring/Celebration pops out (Success!)

DUPLICATION SERVICE INVENTORY: 1EX FEE PER ATTEMPT.

FRACTURED FOSSIL WARNING: MOD OUTCOMES ARE ENTIRELY RANDOM, BE PREPARED TO SPEND MULTIPLE FRACTURED FOSSILS IF YOU WISH TO HAVE SPECIFIC ROLLS ON THE DESIRED ITEM

WHAT YOU'LL NEED FOR EACH ATTEMPT (FRACTURED FOSSIL):
1 RESONATOR OF DESIRED SIZE
1 FRACTURED FOSSIL
ANY OTHER FOSSILS YOU WANT

FRACTURED FOSSILING: Pretty simple process, you trade me a resonator + the fee, I trade you back the mirrored copy of the item after I use the resonator on it.

FRACTURED FOSSIL SERVICE INVENTORY: DEMIGOD GEAR CANNOT BE CONVENTIONALLY DUPLICATED, FENUMAL PLAGUED ARACHNIDS DO NOT WORK ON THEM. YOU'LL NEED 5 FRACTURED FOSSILS AND 5 PRIMITIVE CHAOTIC RESONATORS IN ORDER TO CREATE 5 MIRRORED COPIES OF THE ITEM WHICH THEN GET VENDORED FOR A WHITE BASE. THE FEE FOR THIS PROCESS IS 1EX.

Last edited by Omittance on Nov 23, 2020, 5:50:47 PM
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2019, 10:42:45 PM
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved

He made those for me some time ago, gave all Beasts for the 3 Tries in total to him at once.

Well known /global 820 user as well, he has offered the service for a loooong time there.

Absolutely trustworthy, no issues.

did it here, was fun, fast and reliable
:)

found the guy on global 820
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/42jjzb][img]https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/42jjzb-6.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by CarrotCaster on Aug 28, 2019, 5:39:14 PM
Very cool guy and polite, did a IIQ Ring dupe service, 10/10 would ask for service in the future!

👑💎 #1 ES-Spell/Spell-Crit Shield view-thread/2626043 💎👑
For Trusted Standard Crafting Services view-thread/2317556

~ We are incapable of change without sacrifice, for we are both the iron and the forge.
Paid back my 20ex after I had forgotten about them. 10/10 would never not recommend.
~
⭐Legacy Quantity💎
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2483646
💣 @MoveMint

My mf raider will be loving her new pair of shoes ♥.

Thanks for the service buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info