[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

-
Last edited by Fromby on Sep 12, 2019, 10:54:33 PM
Question on alt spamming. I see you need to get +1 socketed and 20 maim (ideally).
Whenever I alt/aug and get ONE of those rolls is it worth it to try for the regal or just keep alt spamming until I get both mods?

Also just rolled this....not for this build, but worth selling? So hard to tell with this stuff.

Thank you!
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Sep 12, 2019, 11:16:08 PM
what should i invest first, Saqawal Nest or Shaper mace ? Also is corrupted triad gloves BiS ?
Last edited by royaldominic on Sep 12, 2019, 11:14:12 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
mxxxxv wrote:
all this build around this staf...without ure random necro zombiemancer with random dps.i sugest go with more minion dmg and more minions in buget version. +gem links suck.

Yea, bullshit. I did the T16 Guardians with insane map modifiers with a 5-link Femurs of the Saints, which costs like 35c... If you are struggling you are definitely doing something wrong lol. And it is a mace, not a staff. You can even do fuckin Uber Elder easy enough without ever getting the multi-modded mace.

ok its mace...so what?that mnakes big difrence?i can do uber elder with 1 gem socketed...and i mean thes sicknumbers..like 25 milj dps...vaal skeletons can make 1 miljon dps with no support gems...but builds like this should have starting weapon cap and endgame weapon.tat weapon is insane +in this league u can get it?
Last edited by mxxxxv on Sep 12, 2019, 11:20:29 PM
build is just overkill... you can do all easily with 2 wands and zombies in baron nearly without moving
After getting some gear you transfrom into a monster
Atm 1500+ str 17 zombies, everything dies in an instant, minions op

+ 2x Efficient Training, Brawn and Lethal Pride (17848 under Kiloava)
Lethal Pride gives 10% str (15% to get, but if you pick Righteous Decree)
If you only have a 5l weapon which gems would you get rid of?
"
mxxxxv wrote:
ok its mace...so what?that mnakes big difrence?i can do uber elder with 1 gem socketed...and i mean thes sicknumbers..like 25 milj dps...vaal skeletons can make 1 miljon dps with no support gems...but builds like this should have starting weapon cap and endgame weapon.tat weapon is insane +in this league u can get it?

I’m confused. You want a starting weapon? The ending weapon is a rare...That makes the starting weapon and middle weapon rares as well. Unique alternatives are provided, but since they certainly aren’t required for the build to function, exactly what do you expect? There is not a single required unique In he entire build. The build may revolve around The Baron, but you can map without it. The ending weapon is very doable, RGN 2 mods that are relatively cheap and easy to obtain (for crafting) and spend a little over 4 ex at the bench. There is no reason except very bad luck to not end up with your end game BiS weapon for 5 ex + RGN luck in the 6L. That is insane.
if make full chaos conversion have a sense use Skitterbots

his shok and cold work?
"
101zombi101 wrote:
if make full chaos conversion have a sense use Skitterbots

his shok and cold work?

Skitterbots have each have an aura, one shocking and the other chilling. They do not deal any damage, so there is nothing to convert. This makes them great for chaos conversion since there are fewer beneficial auras. The only downside is shock becomes less effective due to stacking additively with Wither. Chill on the other hand, is great, slowing action speed (same thing Temporal Chains does but without resistances to it). You can also chose to link Skitterbots to Unbound Ailments for an increased effect with a slightly higher reservation cost.
Just got the 4 white sockets. I wonder if converting actually results in higher damage. Wish pob updated T_t. Also guardian with 87k life died in a lvl 83 altered distant encounter. Feelsbadman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info