[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So I just took a crack at rolling a weapon and got crazy lucky on how fast I hit the mod combo +1 and Maim.

I rolled the +1 gem with shaper double damage and regal'd the maim, does this double damage apply to minions or should I be looking to remove it? Didn't have a chance to imprint since the order I hit was unorthodox. Think this is still worth keeping just going multimod / +2 support / whatever minion prefix is best though.
The build Shows The Anima Stone Prismatic Jewel in his passive tree. It gives:

+1 to maximum number of Golems
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped
"
rdm0414 wrote:
How do you get the third golem?

The build Shows The Anima Stone Prismatic Jewel in his passive tree. It gives:

+1 to maximum number of Golems
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Golems if you have 3 Primordial Items Socketed or Equipped
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:

How much 'deep' delving are u? just for curious and knowledge!!

thanks.

never did much delve was at about 400 last league, however it should be quite good for it this league.. Atleast i feel like it :D

Nice to know, ty fo answer too!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Fearless0ne wrote:
Hi, I decided to go cold conversion with gloves to test it out. What links would you recommend and since I'm no longer melee I don't need maim so what would you recommend for a weapon? At the moment I have raise zombie, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee phys, multistrike and I'm trying out elemental army support(basically 39% more damage, +2 max res and 28% resist). I have kingmaker already for fortify and they don't even take damage from guardians. I'm using EE and dual cursing with Elemental weakness and frostbite.

maim works on convertion, unless they changed it since 3.7. Grip of the council, and hatred is what i am thinking. What do you slot into the gloves?

Oh your right maim should work, I misread the gem. I currently have haste, desecrate and a portal gem in my gloves and 4th socket is leveling another hatred for now. I have hatred + generosity in my shield with flesh offering that will go in my chest with carrion golem leap slam and faster attacks when I 6L mace. Boots are 4L dual curse. I don't use Cwdt setup and just have bone armor and spam with spacebar. I'm just pure zombies but as far as I can tell I'm already doing a crazy amount of damage even to guardians. Did red map elder today and could basically afk. Once i craft mace ill have more damage then id ever need.
"
vtsRunty wrote:
"
Vagnard_III wrote:
Any reason to go for the Coronal Maul specifically?
Do the Zombies get the 6% AoE?

Also, how do you go about crafting it, Alt spam for +1 and Maim then regal anull and hope for the best?

If you get the +1 and maim while magic it's likely worth imprinting before regal this league since this is like the most meta item outside of dex stacking shaper bow right now.

Sorry for noob question here...

what u mean saying 'imprinting1 before regal?

I think its can possible just with old eternal orbs... and they disappear!

have another way?

or i just noob and dont understand right?

ty
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
I’m not sure what everyone keeps meaning by Maim will work in conversion. The more multiplier will of course work, but I cannot see how the increased damage taken portion will work with Triad Grip. 100% of the damage is converted.

just got it, what should i do? multi craft or sell it, plz give me some advice.
Wheres the leveling guide past lvl 71?
Tell me, how do we cast a curse? One curse uses animated guardian, and the second where?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info