[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I'm having trouble defeating sirus. Is there ever a point where the Die, Die, Die beam doesn't kill you? I know with time i'll get better at dodging and tracking him teleporting around. Like I can always get to the final stage and get him to like 20% but one Die beam tends to kill me following by another and another from offscrean when i try to get back into it.
"
FecalSlash wrote:
I'm having trouble defeating sirus. Is there ever a point where the Die, Die, Die beam doesn't kill you? I know with time i'll get better at dodging and tracking him teleporting around. Like I can always get to the final stage and get him to like 20% but one Die beam tends to kill me following by another and another from offscrean when i try to get back into it.

well u need a lot of gear and chaos resistance to tank the beam, in the theory u need find the copy with a hp bar fast as possible and always stay close to move when he say "die" is easier dodge if u are in the melee range not so easy when he blink but u need go find it, get easier with more damage so less beams to dodge

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Sirus%2C+Awakener+of+Worlds

AtlasExileOrionCircleMazeBlast Deals 16344 to 24517 Physical Damage
orion_circle_maze_number_of_circles [1]
+2 seconds to Base duration
Base secondary duration is 1 seconds
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage

i dont know the right math but i will try
so 24517, 6.1k x0.25= 1.5k fire + 1.5k lightning (-610 with divine flesh) + lets say 1.2k chaos dmg (if u have 80% chaos resist) + 4.5k physical (if u have 25% reduction) i dont know if u can block and reduce 60% but is +- 8.090 maybe if u pop up physical flasks + bone armour maybe u can survive
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 5, 2020, 8:43:37 AM
Build has been great so far (standard) ... only level 85, but I'm tearing through T16 maps. Its been pretty expensive, and I don't think I'll ever get the medium/small cluster jewels to finish it out! I do get one shot on occasion, even on lower maps.
Last edited by FurianXO on Oct 9, 2020, 10:38:26 AM
I have a question on the small cluster jewels... obviously the most important stat to have is fettle... should we just stop trying to roll the perfect roll like you have on yours once we get fettle?
"
FurianXO wrote:
I have a question on the small cluster jewels... obviously the most important stat to have is fettle... should we just stop trying to roll the perfect roll like you have on yours once we get fettle?

get fettle, the rest is just bonus. i personally go with 2 passive skill slots because i always roll mana and crap like that XD

but if u go for 3 passive skill slots then you will want at least a decent passive, like str/resistances/attributes depending on rest of gear.
feetle is a 0.15% prefix so the limit is how much u can spend

____

i tried get the enchants there are 181 and 20 with +attributes effects
took 25+ exalteds and got only the worst one rip so much currency to get +- 7 str the one with +15% attributs +200% stats requeriments was really good

http://www.vhpg.com/tempering-orb/
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 12, 2020, 11:36:43 AM
Thanks guys.... i'm up to two medium cluster trees now (level 91.) I'm starting to having dying issues, although it seems I've always had the occasional mishap, but enough now, that I can see I will having issues leveling much higher past 92. Seems zombies started dying after switching to clusters too. Any help is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/cyt0hakP
Last edited by FurianXO on Oct 12, 2020, 5:24:31 PM
you need a convocation gem heal them a little bit and help a lot moving out skills that kill them, like poisons on the floor (and help with damage too)
"
Mokurp wrote:
you need a convocation gem heal them a little bit and help a lot moving out skills that kill them, like poisons on the floor (and help with damage too)

Turns out I guess I ran my first two maps (back to back) with physical reflect and didn't notice it.

thanks for the build, i ran this as my 2nd character and took it to level 100/36 challenges

i ended up deviating from the skills, slotting in an arctic armor for the extra phys dmg reduction with the help of mana reduction nodes (top) at the cost of some minion damage/aoe nodes. With awakened multistrike the zombies pretty much hit like trucks even on t16s so :D

with bone armor there's no way you can run immortal call so i was easily getting bursted down by the porcupines (hence arctic armor) - no i wasn't using rumis or any form of block - no time for that!

one of the best and funnest builds i've ever played, highly recommend this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info