[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

How do your zombies in the pob do so much dmg...
Guess you added a bunch of xtra dmg stuff to ur jewel there
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Last edited by macsdf1 on Mar 13, 2020, 2:28:42 PM
Cyclone nerfed, you need to use 2 buttons now =/
"
macsdf1 wrote:
How do your zombies in the pob do so much dmg...
Guess you added a bunch of xtra dmg stuff to ur jewel there
There are many things you have to manually calculate in PoB, less if you use Local Identity. The regular PoB fails to calculate Multistrike correctly, ignores Impale damage, etc. You also have to configure things like giving charges to minions. Finally you have to manually calculate for Timeless Jewel and Animated Guardian gear.
If I have 5 links, is it better zombie + multistrike + melee p + brutality + impale or put maim?

well spirit offering enchant in the first lab i guess i will use it

Got this beautiful cluster gem :D
Very good league start build. Smooth sailing into maps with some minor tweaks. Got very lucky with a cluster jewel dropping whilst levelling with rotten bite and damage, tweaked the tree a little to finish at 96 with the jewel allocated.
End of day 1 looks like the following:

I've probably spent around 60-100c so far (counting stuff like buying crafting mats etc) but is still very cheap. On the list next is weapon, Saqwals nest, Lethal pride then start looking into hunter boots / enchants etc.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Mar 15, 2020, 8:37:53 AM
i saw in the pathnotes this:
Glove, Amulet and Shield Fossil-exclusive modifiers can no longer be obtained in any form. Existing items will be unchanged.

but there are some subterraneans to sell, so u need find a necromancer's excavation in the delve? and what the source of the eldritch prefix?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/D0vBS5
Hi, I wanted to ask about how good the Life Gain on Hit support really was. I was thinking of removing it and going Golem Commander on the tree for a 2nd golem instead. Any thoughts?
"
huy0979 wrote:
Hi, I wanted to ask about how good the Life Gain on Hit support really was. I was thinking of removing it and going Golem Commander on the tree for a 2nd golem instead. Any thoughts?
. You will get significantly less recovery, and it costs 3 more passives.

Cyclone attacks ~8x per second, more or less depending on gear. At gem L20, that is 352 hps per target (hit 10 mobs = 3520 hps).

The build isn’t done for 3.10, so it very well might be tweaked to reach 10-12 aps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info