[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
kelvinoar wrote:

I was wondering if I use Vulnerability on Hit on Shaper's Touch Crusader Gloves would it really be effective?

Just use it on the AG's gloves as he'll be attacking targets that needs the vulnerability curse anyway. (Basically anything that lasts more than a second).
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
kelvinoar wrote:

I was wondering if I use Vulnerability on Hit on Shaper's Touch Crusader Gloves would it really be effective?
That would work perfectly fine. You Cyclone and curse everything you hit with Vulnerability. You would want to completely drop Diabolist, and there would be no need to use curse gloves with AG. However, with the other methods we have to curse, you may want to consider + level of gems or anything defensive. It really boils down to budget, personal preference, and personal RNG.

Eh personally i disagree with this. If you convocate the diablolist on top of the monster he doesn't cast enfeeble, aswell as the animate guardian overwriting the enfeeble cast all the time due to his superior attack speed vs. cast speed. i only use enfeeble vs. big packs on clearing while clearing and vulnerability on single target beefy boys.

Thats just how i utilize it however :)
"
rdm0414 wrote:
Why is watchers eye in the guide stating stats that don't exist. No jewel offers 40-50% chaos resistance.

Its a watcher's eye prismatic jewel with "while affected by purity of elements" mod.
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
If I wanted to go for a ton of survive-ability does Soul Tether convert The Baron life leech to ES? Or does The Baron life leech count as a different form of life leech than normal? Because if I can stack Soul Tether, Shapers Touch, and Spirit offering all together that's a super strong leeched 3000+ ES shield on top of an already 6k+ hp.

It all stacks up and is good for survivability for sure ^^
"
dukeofjuke wrote:
Would it maybe be viable to spend 4 nodes for another reduce mana so you can run Haste with Pride, or not worth it? you prolly need to drop maim on flamedash/leap or drop faster cast/attacks.

Flesh and stone linked with maim actually adds more damage to the build than haste + vaal haste does. However the haste would add some quality of life.
How necessary is Meat Shield/Feeding Frenzy? PoB shows a 25% increase in damage of zombies taking Ruthless instead of Meat Shield/Feeding Frenzy.

(Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Ruthless + Impale)
"
Faptabulous wrote:
How necessary is Meat Shield/Feeding Frenzy? PoB shows a 25% increase in damage of zombies taking Ruthless instead of Meat Shield/Feeding Frenzy.

(Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Ruthless + Impale)

Ruthless with multistrike is an awful interaction due to having to multistrike 3x3 times. i'd not go for it.
so now i dropped the astramentis and the strength belt for a + 1 raised zombie and a soul tether i get 1200 str instead of 1500 but the amulet gives me +1 zombie so its all good but now since i use the soul tether would you think its better in the chest to use a skeleton setup instead of the desecrate cyclone since my zombies gives me the leech i need ? oh and run purity of element instead of pride to cap my resist and a watchers eye
Last edited by SupaaaNova on Dec 31, 2019, 8:17:23 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Faptabulous wrote:

Ruthless with multistrike is an awful interaction due to having to multistrike 3x3 times. i'd not go for it.

Along the same line of questioning Brutality and Awakened Brutality is also ~25% more damage than Feeding Frenzy/Meet Shield.

(Raise Zombie + Multistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Minion Damage + Brutality + Impale)

PS: This bruild is the most fun I've had in PoE so far!
Last edited by Faptabulous on Dec 31, 2019, 9:22:22 PM
I know this has been asked a million times in this thread but looking at my gear where is my next mile stone to hit? I have a few things I know that needs done such as

Rolling my lethal pride
Rolling my Saqwals

But outside of that I don't know what my current priority should be.
Opinions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info