[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
zincfe wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey!

This build looks awesome!!

But I have one (noob) question...:

Why Carnage Chieftain need be linked with bloodmagic?

I saw Zizaran using they just with 'minion life support gem'

Ty anyway and sorry for my bad english.

Why u dont ask him ? :/

but i am cool exile so i will answer u :D

if u link it with bloodmagic that Mr Carnage Chieftain will use a special skill ^___^

hm... ty man!!

I dont ask Zizaran because i dont understand much english, if him answer 'talking', i cant understand >.<

here i can use google translator.

So, which special skill is this? or u just trolling me? >.<

ty anyway bro!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Rato86 wrote:
Hey!

This build looks awesome!!

But I have one (noob) question...:

Why Carnage Chieftain need be linked with bloodmagic?

I saw Zizaran using they just with 'minion life support gem'

Ty anyway and sorry for my bad english.

If linked to bloodmagic Carnage Chieftain will grant frenzy charges way more often than without bloodmagic.

Heeey, ty man, idk it!!

gl hf
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
What do you think about Skellies with Summon Phantasm? They do physical damage too.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Thanks for the guide! Super smooth and fast for starter league.

I got an exalted (currently lvl 76). What item makes the difference? The Baron?
Dropped whispers of doom, as the interaction between animate guardian and spectre doesn't work! Furthermore diablolist CANNOT keep up with zombies / skellies when clearing due to movement speed cap, so he is dropped from the build! Testing out new spectres tomorrow - Ruin Hellion seems like the to go choice for increased dmg and taunt for less monster dmg!

Added Oil section to the build aswell!

Added a list of ascendency pickup order!

Added Geofry's sanctuary as a budget unique!
-Saqawals seems to be expensive this league.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 8, 2019, 5:41:19 PM
"
What do you think about Skellies with Summon Phantasm? They do physical damage too.

i feel like it would be overcrowding the build. They'd have no role tbh. Skellies would clear faster than them, and zombies do lots more dps ^^
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 8, 2019, 5:45:09 PM
"
olegyaluck wrote:
What do you think about new gloves? need whether they are for this wonderful build? just almost start dropped out, here I am with them and farms in them!

got a pair ready for double corruption, i want the chaos dmg rather than elemental :D
"
NoBo1 wrote:
What would be good to anoint in to amulet? I was thinking about getting Indomitable Army or maybe Grave Intentions to save up some points?

added a section to the guide, you and many others asked ^^
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
1) why no geofri santuary+spirit offering for insane tankiness?
2) why no montregul?

after the addition of so much more minion life on both the skillgem and the tree, it really isn't worth going for mon'tegruels. It makes clearing alot worse and only adds so much dps.

We rely on the armour, and big life pool rather than ES and CWDT for survivability. The benefits of this setup outshines the energyshield version by miles in my opinion.
"
XuuKee wrote:
How to craft staff, can it be every 6l staff? What mods should it have before I make "multiple mods" for two ex?

Note that this base has to be a shaper 2h mace, as staves cannot roll the wanted mods anymore. Furthermore i'd recommend you to find a trusted crafter, as the mods on the weapon often take quite some time to aquire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info