[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Sorry if I missed this, but what are your thoughts on grabbing the Golem Commander node, which is a 5 skill point investment? Right now I'm enjoying having both a Chaos and Carrion Golem out.

Is it worth skimping out on life/defensive nodes for an extra golem?

The DPS a carrion golem would add wouldn't be relevant depending on the nodes you'd be able to pick up elsewhere.
The physical damage reduction from Chaos golem is very small, as we'd already have very large physical damage reduiction (Close to the 90% cap) most of the time.
Stone golem would add life regen, however i'd say zombieleech aswell as CWC should regen more than enough.

Great, thanks for clarifying!!

I actually just started mapping and yeah occasionally I'll get bursted, the defensive nodes are very much needed.

Just another follow up question, is there an argument to be made for Discipline vs. Pride? I find myself corner camping alot during Metamorph bosses and Alva's temple.

Only if you use geofrie's sanctury aswell as shapers touch for big ES, basically the Hybrid version of the build. However if you struggle with needing tankiness for big hits vs metamorph or similar, you should get a granite flask with increased armour during flask effect (see flask section) and use vaal molten shell while having it up. You can easily get shield that absorb 10k+ damage ^^
I don't know if i'm allowed to link to other builds, but what is the main difference between this build and this hybrid?

Is one tankier than the other? Does one do considerably more DPS?

I'm looking for a league starter

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/1

thanks!
"
TheShortBus wrote:
I don't know if i'm allowed to link to other builds, but what is the main difference between this build and this hybrid?

thanks!

You can go with skeles + zombies in 1 6L and still use cyclone
Hello !
Would Rotting Legion chest be a cheap alternative ?
It could allow for 5L turning into pseudo 6L with Meat Shield.
Hi, tell me please. What am I better at doing things now? thanks
Build works pretty good, farming t11-15 maps without any problems. I use a 6l raise zombies and 6l summon skeletons right now.

What do you think about going for commander of darkness instead of mistress of sacrifice? the 30% more dmg and you also get resistance.
"
TheShortBus wrote:

thanks!

Well, I’m not going to go through and compare the builds on PoB. If you want that, you can do it yourself. This build uses Saqawal’s Nest, but since it isn’t required many people substitute it out for Geofri’s Sanctuary. I haven’t the faintest clue why he wants Seven League Steps for boots. The extra movement speed is nothing to Alberon’s Warpath or a solid rare.

If you take his aura setup, the he puts Cyclone in a 4L and auras in a 6L. Both would be completely viable. I wouldn’t drop auras for skellies though. He spends 35% aura and 2 gem slots on cursing Enfeeble. We get a Spectre to do it for free. It’s not up 100% of the time, but free is much better imo than his investment.

One last thing, I could never finish reading his build because all the “AWSOME,” CRAZY,” INSANE,” etc he put in makes me want to tear my hair out. But meh, that has nothing to do with the relevance of his setup.
"
Becko1 wrote:
Build works pretty good, farming t11-15 maps without any problems. I use a 6l raise zombies and 6l summon skeletons right now.

What do you think about going for commander of darkness instead of mistress of sacrifice? the 30% more dmg and you also get resistance.

If you have mistress of sacrifice and use Cyclone+cvc+desecration+spirit offering setup u get shitton of es every 0.4 sec and 20+ all res. It boos survivability alot.
But if u don't like that kind of gameplay and refreshing duration of offering every 7sec or so u can easily go with commander of darkness.
"
Breken wrote:

Prefix +20% more attack damage (serrated fossil mod)

Is there a source that proofs this mods works on minions?

I'm asking because the wording of this mod would mean it works for the skill "Raise Zombie" which doesn't do any damage itself. Only the minion it creates does damage.
Nice build, managed to clear 8/8 awakener today with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info