[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Laxxus wrote:
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Is 20/0 AG with 20/20 Minion Life tanky enough to start using Kingmaker/Gruthkul's or is it recommended to go lvl 21 gem? I currently have mine with budget Leer Cast setup and it hasn't died (or come close even) but want to make sure gem level's high enough before I commit 3-4 ex on AG items.

It absolutely is. Thanks to The Baron and Ascendancies it's lvl 24 in the end anyway. Mine has Belly instead of Gruthkul's and never even comes close to dying.
Probably different if you go for deep Delves, I have no experience on that. But then the 1 lvl probably doesn't change much anyway.

Yeah my delves atm are nowhere near what you call deep and I know to not take my AG through HoGM. Thanks, good to know I should be alright.
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Wait wait, I've been using Flesh Offering this whole time, have I been doing it wrong? It's been super beast for me, the extra attack speed/movement speed with baron leech is OP.

Edit :Also, I see so many different combos with flasks. A LOT of people using Silver Flasks which I have never used at all either.

You are not doing it wrong. Spirit Offering instead of Flesh Offering is just another possibility if you use Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendancy so you can also get more ES for yourself.
If you use Commander of Darkness Ascendancy, there is no reason to use Spirit Offering over Flesh Offering.
Both have their advantages.

Silver Flask gives Onslaught, so you have more Movement Speed (and Attack Speed for Leap Slam) which is nice for map clearing.
You can also use another defensive flask instead.

Weeew ok nice, thank you.

What do you all think of this bad boy?

+2 zombie and pretty much permanent max endurance charges?

"
Laxxus wrote:
So it would be Base Life * 0.15 = Base ES
Base ES * (1 + %increased life + %increased ES)
"
Laxxus wrote:
If you use Commander of Darkness Ascendancy, there is no reason to use Spirit Offering over Flesh Offering.
Both have their advantages.
Now I am really confused. My understanding was that "Extra Maximum Energy Shield" was not affected by "Increased Energy Shield." However, Shaper's Touch is making a very notable difference in Spirit Offering.

What I cannot figure out is what is actually being calculated here. I have:

Shaper's Touch
Life: 6772
Str: 1455
Int: 388
Other #% ES: 25%

Spirit Offering: 2333 ES
Should be 5003 ES

Other Gloves
Life: 6936
Str: 1510
Int: 388
Other #% ES: 25%

Spirit Offering: 1394 ES
Should be 2111
Last edited by Aldonés on Oct 5, 2019, 8:49:11 PM
I know you have put it at the bottom of your list of weapons but isnt montreguls way better than you think? Because then I have maybe 7-9 big bois instead of 14-18 but I feel like with 11+ Zombies they start bodyblocking themselves and the 20% Explosion seems also pretty neat
"
DerechteDodo wrote:
I know you have put it at the bottom of your list of weapons but isnt montreguls way better than you think? Because then I have maybe 7-9 big bois instead of 14-18 but I feel like with 11+ Zombies they start bodyblocking themselves and the 20% Explosion seems also pretty neat

Ya it's visually pleasing, but unless you have a 100% roll, losing half your zombies is a net loss in dps and not nearly as stronk end game.

However this build can run end game maps on white/magic linked gear its so OP, so its ultimately whatever makes you happiest.
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:

What do you all think of this bad boy?

+2 zombie and pretty much permanent max endurance charges?

+2 zombie is nice but you will never get the charges as you don't kill things yourself.

I just made this and freaked out.

This is better than my crafted one without the % attributes, it boosted my strength a ton, im at 2085, 15% away from 98, once I hit 98 i'll have 2100 strength and almost 12k ES.

This is absolutely nuts, i'll get my 19th zombie too.
"
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
If i remember correctly hes the guy with legacy kaoms etc from standard

He is... but hitting 9K life seems possible w/o legacy gear.

My cold-based variant in Blight hit 8K at level 92 w/o Kaom's.

Ah, then im the more interested in seeing the POB that can give 9k life, 3k es and 15m dps.

My variant is sitting at 5.9k life 7k es with spirit offering, 2.5k es overleech and im still interested to minmax the balance of clear speed, balance and survivavility

With minimal changes to my updated tree, I present a 9K life 4.5K ES ~15M DPS version of this build that doesn't require any legacy gear to attain:
https://pastebin.com/8F9xnRJZ
All I did with the gear was put on normal kaoms. Not that hard.
Spirit offering gives ~3k ES which doesn't show in PoB.
See 1st line of notes for DPS calculation.
Note: This is just another build that you can use if you want depending on your preferences.

"
etnies445 wrote:
I don't think the kaoms version of the build is tankier, even if you get more life and you consider life > ES (I have 60% chaos res, so it doesn't really matter if it hits my hp) you lose SO much utility. 8% phys dmg red from chaos golem, 600 regen from stone golem.

I'm confident this version is tankier than kaoms, even with a 1k kaoms. 4.4k life is still a really solid chunk since it really only matters for chaos dmg/when my shield gets eaten, then my zombies still leech so.

Even if you have more EHP, a life focused build can recover EHP much faster than an ES build through flask and leech. So if you're taking a lot of damage quickly, life will more likely survive.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Oct 6, 2019, 12:31:51 AM
And I did it:

19 zombies, almost 12k es. The only thing I need is a 2h mace w/ fortify if I wanna min max my dmg a bit more, and I guess a 40% baron but I like my 15% that Im ade shaped xd.

Really happy with the amulet I made. I haven't seen one better, the only other one was 50 ex and it only had 50 str, mine has 88 not including 15% attributes. I can't believe I already hit 2100 either. I was talking to qlida theorycrafting it, thinking it'd be long ways away.
Last edited by etnies445 on Oct 6, 2019, 12:33:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info