[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Swapped over from Dancing Duo to Shaper mace... Mace is definitely way faster. More buttons to push, but level 30 zombies are crazy. DD is good to run until you can afford mace however.

Soul Tether is also extremely good (even without Geofri's and Shaper's touch). With Vaal pact, as long as it doesn't one shot you, life/ES fills extremely fast.
Just a heads up to my fellow zombie enthusiasts...

Several scumbags are trying to pass off non 6-link Geofri's Sanctuaries as 6-link. They'll put a non-6-link with the same socket colors in the trade window as the 6-link you're trying to buy in an attempt to steal your currency.

Be careful when trading!
Last edited by hankinsohl on Sep 22, 2019, 11:44:35 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Several scumbags are trying to pass off non 6-link Geofri's Sanctuaries as 6-link. They'll put a non-6-link with the same socket colors in the trade window as the 6-link you're trying to buy in an attempt to steal your currency.

Be careful when trading!
Make sure to send an email with whatever information you have to support@grindinggear.com. I suppose if you don’t have any player names to give them, then there’s nothing to report. Also, do not post any player names on the forums as it’s a breach of TOS.
i dont have empower 4 yet but i have the staff same in your build. what should i replace it with?
"
unhappymeal12 wrote:
i dont have empower 4 yet but i have the staff same in your build. what should i replace it with?

Empower 3
"
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Be careful when trading!
Make sure to send an email with whatever information you have to support@grindinggear.com. I suppose if you don’t have any player names to give them, then there’s nothing to report. Also, do not post any player names on the forums as it’s a breach of TOS.

I've reported them - and have been careful not to name and blame.
carnage chieftains can be raised at act 2 the old fields too

another question, zombie do not require feeding frenzy to be aggressive ?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Sep 23, 2019, 1:56:11 AM
"
duabijitelur wrote:
carnage chieftains can be raised at act 2 the old fields too

another question, zombie do not require feeding frenzy to be aggressive ?

Yes they do
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Be careful when trading!

Yesterday there where two Scammers with Empower level 4, too, trying to swap to lower one, selling for 10-15% underprice ...

This situation getting worse.
Any guide on how to craft the str + % inc attributes heavy belt ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info