[3.12] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

Hello I'm thinking of starting this build in 3.10 would this be a good league starter? And would circle of guilt be useful looks like it gives higher dps than the rings shown here
Last edited by DongKingKong on Feb 29, 2020, 6:17:24 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello I'm thinking of starting this build in 3.10 would this be a good league starter? And would circle of guilt be useful looks like it gives higher dps than the rings shown here

Would be harder to get resists and extra curse with Guilt.
Starting is possible, but shield costs a fortune at league start
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I got two and don't use them... I saw the mark/shaper comkbo better
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds. If your build can't survive that or a lag spike it's because you suck, period. Post your PoB so the PoE experts can analyse and help improve your build."
Thanks for the replies. Will still use the build since nothing like smacking faces with your fist. Just wondering with the low chaos resist how does the build handle chaos damage especially Al gein and sirius?
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Thanks for the replies. Will still use the build since nothing like smacking faces with your fist. Just wondering with the low chaos resist how does the build handle chaos damage especially Al gein and sirius?

well, with corrupted gem jewel it's no big deal
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello I'm thinking of starting this build in 3.10 would this be a good league starter? And would circle of guilt be useful looks like it gives higher dps than the rings shown here

Would be harder to get resists and extra curse with Guilt.
Starting is possible, but shield costs a fortune at league start


Thanks for reply. Just thinking a circle with buff effect and increased damage would be greater than the mark of the elder. The other ring can remain to be a shaper one
Sorry if I'm overbearing but just requesting feedback on my idea for the build. Was thinking if using circle of guilt with reduced Mana and inc buff effect instead of elder mark so you have enough Mana for dread banner and then replace rage support in 6 link with riposte so you have 2 skills that counterattack. Rage probably weakest link in chest. What do you guys think?
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Sorry if I'm overbearing but just requesting feedback on my idea for the build. Was thinking if using circle of guilt with reduced Mana and inc buff effect instead of elder mark so you have enough Mana for dread banner and then replace rage support in 6 link with riposte so you have 2 skills that counterattack. Rage probably weakest link in chest. What do you guys think?

Riposte is a bad idea. Huge cooldown, everything will be dead before it even hits once
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thanks for reply. The build just gets my juices going and I'm brewing all sorts of ideas that might have been tried and failed. I also thought put maim support with herald so they proc the increased damage debuff without eating up a link in cyclone. I'm really going to start with this and push it to the max. Hope this build gets goodies this league
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 1, 2020, 4:58:08 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Thanks for reply. The build just gets my juices going and I'm brewing all sorts of ideas that might have been tried and failed. I also thought put maim support with herald so they proc the increased damage debuff without eating up a link in cyclone. I'm really going to start with this and push it to the max. Hope this build gets goodies this league


Hi, technically you don't need to link Maim anywhere! Maim will automatically be triggered by Dismembering on the tree, which grants you a 20% chance to Maim enemies on crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info